Golden Queen and Hellish Wolf Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Queen and Hellish Wolf Question

Is it possible for Golden, Fire, or Snow Queens and even Hellish Wolf to override pandoras mail and kill you in one turn? shareFight&030583f81ad528e7
    Last edited by ScoobySnakz; 11-30-2016, 08:14 PM.

not respawn?
    IGN : yuna
    server : s236
    IGN : nenekPeot
    server : s310

Comment

It is possible to ignore Pandora dodge with high enough hit, but it should not cancel respawn.

Comment

yeah ive been thinking about that too... they're able to hit my heroes after respawn and pandora mail dodge effect doesnt seem to work at all...

Comment

Originally posted by R236538746 View Post
          yeah ive been thinking about that too... they're able to hit my heroes after respawn and pandora mail dodge effect doesnt seem to work at all...
          Cause it is not 100% dodge, but a set numeric value, so if there is hit higher than value dodge effect will not apply.

Comment

Also keep in mind, the sylph Heavenly Storm got 100% hit. Sooo if you got Wolfie(+amu) and Queen (+the 100% sylph) and make sure with AGI Queen attacks after Wolfie....and you can kill a whole pandora-mail party in 1 round\turn.

I personly dont like 3 things:
            * No Hero\or any skills whatsoever should hit the entire party. I think a max of 3 should be ok.
            * Sylphs should not have 100% hit ever! raise hit by 50% is prolly max in my opinion.
            * Not reallly relevant to this ''problem'' but; Too many heroes get imunity against stun\chaos\silence

I've been playing this game for quite some time now and i was always liked the ''strategy'' part of this game which kept me playing. Now these 3 points i mentioned above making it just too much and takes away the ''strategy'' part of the game...
            ..there are no ways to counter these 3 points. So at certain level you basicly see everyone have the same party and it all comes down to AGI only.

I really think some changes need to be made in order to bring back the ''strategy'' part back to the game, cus for me and im pretty certain im not alone in this; its one of the most important aspects of this game.

xBAMxBAMx
            ua80
            Last edited by den0ne; 12-01-2016, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I totally agree with you Bam

Comment

Originally posted by wawan153 View Post
                not respawn?
                repawn yes, but if they go again or counter its lights out

Comment

Also keep in mind, the sylph Heavenly Storm got 100% hit.
                  Sylph triggers normal attack, which hits only one target.

No Hero\or any skills whatsoever should hit the entire party. I think a max of 3 should be ok.
                  I dont agree with that, finding counters against heroes with AoE hit is part of strategy.

Not reallly relevant to this ''problem'' but; Too many heroes get imunity against stun\chaos\silence
                  GQ and Wolf get immune to silence only with amulet, which cost a lot. Wolf can also be countered by Golden Knell and/or Hoarfrost Blade, because it needs rage to attack.
                  Also there is heavenly blade totem, which allows to bypass immunities and other items/heroes with such abilities may appear in future.
                  Last edited by Alkaris; 12-02-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
                    Sylph triggers normal attack, which hits only one target.

I dont agree with that, finding counters against heroes with AoE hit is part of strategy.

GQ and Wolf get immune to silence only with amulet, which cost a lot. Wolf can also be countered by Golden Knell and/or Hoarfrost Blade, because it needs rage to attack.
                    Also there is heavenly blade totem, which allows to bypass immunities and other items/heroes with such abilities may appear in future.
                    Seems to me it apllies to skills too when i watch the battle.
                    Theres no counter against all-hit skills, only another all-hit heroe who is faster with AGI
                    No matter what, and i see it with my own party...ever since i got wolfie+amulet, he is just OP. And you cant counter it...except with GQ or same wolfie. Now if you have both heroes....no counter possible. (you talk about rage...n totems, and whatnot, but i think you know, most people got support chars that right away cancel that)
                    Only AGI matters at a certain point.

So far the strategy then

Comment

Working...
                    X