Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

there is no "tycoon mystic exchange" for rank 1 tycoon????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there is no "tycoon mystic exchange" for rank 1 tycoon????

why there is no "tycoon mystic exchange" for rank 1 tycoon...?

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1787118
    IGN : yuna
    server : s236
    IGN : nenekPeot
    server : s310

Cause alice icon was in rewards before, so it possible to have double, but Hades is 1st time out, so there will be no exchange for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      Cause alice icon was in rewards before, so it possible to have double, but Hades is 1st time out, so there will be no exchange for that.
      but tycoon before same like that,,,rank 1 get alice,,rank 2 get nubia,,,
      exchange nubia for rank 2 and 3,,and exchange alice for rank 1,,,should be in this time too there is exchange for hades too....
      and SS tycoon tycoon before always like that,,IDK why this time its missing now,,and lol,,,alice icon is 1st time out too at the SS tycoon before,,,,same like hades now

Comment

yea,,where is exchange for rank 1 tycoon,,,,error or what?

Comment

Well to me it looks weird to exchange reward which was not given before for something else, i will ask devs about it.

Comment

lol...yea,,,,its missing,,maybe devs forget to put that exchange lol,,,,tycoon mystic exchange before always there exchange for rank 1 tycoon,,,,,

Comment

hahahaha,,,now rank 1 tycoon cant get fire queen or herofrost blade,,,,,LOL,,,,
              OMG,,,so cruel,,,,,

Comment

Hades might be OP, could be why no exchange? But I notice it too, was wondering same thing.

Comment

maybe something big for exchange hades the end of tycoon,,,,hahaha,,,

Comment

exactly.. im currently protesting.. i recharged alot for rank 1 swapping elpis for FQ.. they put the event there.. few hours later its gone..
                    they remove it until prize time or they cancel it?

Comment

oopss sorry just realized different situation.. the event still there but no exchange for rank 1..

now happening tycoon, they put tycoon mystic exchange there.. and remove it few hours later

Comment

idk what dev think.....they put out all best thing and make it everything become hard

Comment

Right now in my server 336 warlock's fen its not hard to get but it is impossible cause they remove the event.. imagine if u recharged $300 for an event and a few hours later the event gone.. and now they ignored my ticket.. my guess a few weeks later they will send me a reply.. hi we havent heard from u in awhile so we closed the case thank u.. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X