Snow Queen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Queen

Anyone know what I can do offset the fact that my BR is 700k higher than a player on my server and he just destroys me with Snow Queen. I have him doubled and tripled in every category but it's all for nothing against that Snow Queen.

Can you show ss of your party stats and his? So we can see.
    With right stats main+ snow queen and support and totem its possible
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

battle rating doesn't matter on this game

Comment

Originally posted by NataliaSwift View Post
        battle rating doesn't matter on this game
        Its not true, battle rating does matter, but it depends on stats in that battle rating.

Comment

no man,battle ratting DONT MATTER IN THIS GAME

when a new player of 2 months with 15 mil br manage to beat a 40.000.000 MILION br,the battle rating dont matter in this game

Comment

yea,,,,, BR dont matter,,,,
            ppl with 11 mil bR can take down ppl with 20mil BR,,depends on your party,buff,,and some lucky..hehehe
            IGN : yuna
            server : s236
            IGN : nenekPeot
            server : s310

Comment

Originally posted by R236681066 View Post
              no man,battle ratting DONT MATTER IN THIS GAME

when a new player of 2 months with 15 mil br manage to beat a 40.000.000 MILION br,the battle rating dont matter in this game
              BR matter, not whole party br, but the individual heroes or main char br. 10m br fq/wolf with amulet with strong main, will do great against party who has high total br, but lower individual br on heroes like 5-6m br. IT come down, to stats, and the counter strategies.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by wawan153 View Post
                yea,,,,, BR dont matter,,,,
                ppl with 11 mil bR can take down ppl with 20mil BR,,depends on your party,buff,,and some lucky..hehehe
                Yes, because if you have 11M of aglility and atk, when other player have 20M of hp and crit damage, first will win.
                Just because some people dont know which stats are more important and some people are good at optimize and min/max doesnt change that BR is indicator of character strength.

Comment

Working...
                X