WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB

On the Evil Incarnate(UC15)REALY MUST TO MAKE THE BOSSES MORE STRONG IN WB..ONLY ONE PLAYER CAN KILL ALL 3 BOSSES AND ANOTHERS PLAYERS NETHER ONE HIT CAN HAVE.SO REALY MUST MAKE HIGHER THE BOSSES

She have right.The WB Bosses must GROW UP OR MANY PPL WILL QUITE

Comment

Wb

This going on few months now. Here are some screenshots.
      Attached Files

Comment

I agree either make bosses stronger or just do away with the event!

Comment

Yep, really needs to be done. I still want to be able to hit the world bosses but can't either.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

I'm wondering why you asked merge first cassiopeya on other post and now you asked stronger WB (same with all others in this topic). Strongest WB means that only one will hit every time and you will complain in few weeks again that you cant take any hit. Wb must evolve like DeW more bosses for more time like 30 mins. then all will have more chance to hit in boss. First you asked for merge and then you complain because a lot of cashiers not let you to win one event or even better you cant take any chance in WB. We cant stop our progress because some ppls 3 years now they stay with same br and they cant hit in WB. our power rise and need to reform the WB not to be stronger. Stronger means you make one bigger cycle with same problem not to fix it. Thinking first

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
              I'm wondering why you asked merge first cassiopeya on other post and now you asked stronger WB (same with all others in this topic). Strongest WB means that only one will hit every time and you will complain in few weeks again that you cant take any hit. Wb must evolve like DeW more bosses for more time like 30 mins. then all will have more chance to hit in boss. First you asked for merge and then you complain because a lot of cashiers not let you to win one event or even better you cant take any chance in WB. We cant stop our progress because some ppls 3 years now they stay with same br and they cant hit in WB. our power rise and need to reform the WB not to be stronger. Stronger means you make one bigger cycle with same problem not to fix it. Thinking first
              Oh and also, too bad for you but there are barely any ''real'' cashiers (talking about high cashers) on my servers right now. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by R270833489 View Post
                Eh, I'm not sure why you're combining the two topics; even before the merge of my server, there was a strong player that could one-shot the bosses. I'm not complaining, I'm just simply saying they should make the World Bosses stronger or more World Bosses because they're simply too weak the way they are now. Don't come talk to me when you don't know what you're talking about, honestly.

Comment

the problem will solve by chatting with strong players to remove some of their heroes, to give others chance in World Boss event.
                  I'm playing in S301 and S316 , and the strongest player there didn't even join the event usually, and if they did, they give a fair chance to others . so i think it's not a problem in first place

PS: I usually skip WB event , actually most "daily events" , I'm intrested in HT only xD
                  LoA: [S301] Silver Heath & [S316] Savage sea

Comment

Originally posted by R22183940 View Post
                    the problem will solve by chatting with strong players to remove some of their heroes, to give others chance in World Boss event.
                    I'm playing in S301 and S316 , and the strongest player there didn't even join the event usually, and if they did, they give a fair chance to others . so i think it's not a problem in first place

PS: I usually skip WB event , actually most "daily events" , I'm intrested in HT only xD
                    I try to ask the one on mine if they want to. I hope so, but don;t think they will.

Comment

best option is one boss, unlimited hp and time limit event 15-20 minutes, everyone has chance to hit and get some rewards,
                      btw any of you wasnt ask yourself why all that wb bugs happen in time wb event is on? we have wb spin event and poof boss is 10% of usual hp, so even that not strong players one hit them, in last 5 times that happen 4 times when wb special events was on, so 3 spins for all instead 5 or 10+
                      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                      X