sugestion and questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugestion and questions

i have some maybe good sugestion to improve playing this game. and some questions also.

1) u can add button for auto buff. 1 auto for atk buff, 1 for def buff and 1 for assist buff, so players don need to click on every buff to add it.

2) recycle for old stuff like old clothes or mount shards, or double clothes, or for like i have "imortal spirit" (couse i had it more then i need), we dont use saphire
    for rare item anymore for mounts and angels, even have white chocolate and glory badge from some hot events that i dont know what to do with it. and all other stuff like that.

3) u put in capsule Maia swap card few months ago and there was not any other event where we can activate her? is there any use from this card?

4) possibility of making trade between players! for dias of course. if someone have something that he/she dont need can exchange(sell) to other player for dias.
    but can put some restriction on that. depends on lvl of player, how much dias recharge on that month or how much clothes, mounts, and equip have. so we
    dont need to sell stuff or keep it somewhere for nothing, we can trade. its interesting questio u might like it.

5) make some old stuff add in some simple events, like old clothes or angles(include shards for evolve), many of us wants to get opal or garnet herosoul to get
    again old partys. just make trade like from low to up, from up to lower herosouls.

6) u dont need to make new heroes, UPGRADE the old ones from dawn tavern or twilight tavern. it could bee interesting.

if i think of anything more i will type u in next thread.

thx for this, and for making it possible!

i subscribe to number 2. we have a huge inventory filled with 1/4 of useless items

Comment

that is smelt event to get rid of this, and maia is in capsules hot event, off course need to recharge to get it, with card it is just cheaper not free, trade was asked for long time ago many times, devs caterogicaly denied any chance of adding trade system in loa, in loa2 is trade system but as i heard not good in it, and about old stuffs, there was nice event not long ago where you was able to get old stuff, some new things and resources, event was called djinni store, but it was changed
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
      X