server/cross server market and guild vault

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server/cross server market and guild vault

I think a server/cross server market and guild vault would make a good addition for this game. I'm sure there is extra items people would like to either sell or let guild mates purchase for a price to help many players that is cluttering up their inventory. Under the sever/cross server market people would have the option to sell items for either diamonds or gold, under the guild vault they could sell for either guild honor or gold. I've played many online games with this option and made things more interesting. just an idea what you think?

Its good idea. Because lots of players has to many unused items on there inventory. They can sell it to others or share with others is a better idea.

Comment

Nice idea, but because devs allow alts without strict control of them, most likely it will not be accepted.

Comment

All of the other games i played allowed alts without strict control of them also, and sharing was a thought just forgot to mention it lol. just tired of the same old things and no new features added to help people advance with out spending major cash. this way it would help many in the game. hopefully they will take in consideration.

Comment

The idea itself is nice, but it will backfire of people who genuinly will abuse it, means it may get even harder or even worst prizes, less items given out so cashing woul be still optioal and beneficial, for people and game
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
            Nice idea, but because devs allow alts without strict control of them, most likely it will not be accepted.
            There are programmatic ways to workaround that, even without imposing active restrictions. Either way, depending on how the market was designed it may not even be necessary. They can determine what is and isn't legitimate and set internal rules and restrictions to create some sort of balance.

Comment

Working...
            X