• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrome freeze

this thread is useless!
    http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...chrome-browser
    no help at all.

Someone has a better idea what to do to my browser to not having 10 -20 sec freeze when i try to open my inventory or go to a specific task ? thanks/

ok. this formum seems to be dead. if i was saying "i have 100.000E free to donate but i don't know how" a ***** mod would appear from nowhere and guide me. things never changed in this game. neither ingame neither on suport platforms or on forum. sad

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
      ok. this formum seems to be dead. if i was saying "i have 100.000E free to donate but i don't know how" a ***** mod would appear from nowhere and guide me. things never changed in this game. neither ingame neither on suport platforms or on forum. sad
      That "***** mod" as you said it's not able to be inside your computer or laptop and fix things for you (by the way, please mind your language, being polite for sure won't hurt you and it will also not affect anyone). One choice would be to change browser you use and try another. Now, for more help, instead of being that "offensive",maybe you can tell what OS you're using. It is known issue that last version of Chrome is giving freezings especially with windows 10. So, in case you're using W10, you could try to replace the version you have with an older one. Steps are simple:
      I. launch Windows Start menu >> search Program and Features>> in the search result click the application's icon;
      II. in the list there will be displayed all the apps instaled on the computer >> select Google Chrome from there >> then hit Unistall;
      III. complete the uninstall browser process by following the onscreen instructions;
      IV. after uninstall process finished, download the previous version of Chrome; once the download completed, just run the .exe file to install the older version.
      This worked with me but I have to say that I gave up using W10 though and went back to W7, which, with Chrome, gives less crashes and freezings.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

I will never go back to w7 .... i will try to find an older and stable version of chrome and cancel all the updates. or, i will try to find a better browser .... i thought some1 has any info about some settings. like the dns problem . that was what i was looking for. but anyway ty for reply. and the "damn mod" was only to get a response. i waited like 4-5 days and nothing....and i said to myself , why not . have a great night .

Comment

Good morning. The choice of finding a better browser and switch to this one or the going back to an older version of Chrome, can - partially at least - solve the problem. Please, also check your PM. Wish you a good day, as well.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X