Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Angel's Guide Soul?

Hello,
    The adv puzzle in Happy Sea gives a "Angel's Guide Soul" and I have no idea what it is..the Easter Bunny evolve is called Easter Emissary..is that the 2nd evolve for it? I mean the pic shows a bunny but the name
    "Angel's Guide Soul"
    doesn't fit it at all lol
    Anybody knows??

Thanks
    Whisper
    S295

Hello whisper. That is, according to the updates on new version on March 29th, the final evo of Easter Bunny. Here they are accordingly - Easter Bunny >> Easter Emissary >> Amora's Favored >> Angel's Guide.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hello Sidhe.....it's been a while, huh? :-)
      Thank you very much for clearing that up for me, I was really lost...
      You are awesome!! Thanks again!

Comment

Hi whisper, yes, it's been quite a while . But, in spite of how this might sound, I am glad I haven't seen you here lately. That tells me everything is quite OK out there for you and this makes me happy. Enjoy the game and playing it, glad I could clear this up for you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X