Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Leadership

hi all,

im an active alliance leader but now i will spend a lot time in work for a few months so i would like to change alliance leadership to any other to keep alliance still active.

What should i do if i wanna give leadership to any concrete char ? There is written that leadership will be change automatically after beeing offine for 7 days or more to the deputy who has donated the most. But what if i dont wanna be offline for 7 days and lost events, dailies etc? Which conditions must i meet to make it sooner than beeing offline 7 days or more?

Thanks all for your answers.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-09-2018, 04:46 AM.

If you have active deputy, you can transfer alliance to them through Appoint class in Alliance menu. If not then you need to appoint active and reliable player for deputy position and transfer alliance to them.
    Here is image guide:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	alli1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	1957641Click image for larger version  Name:	alli2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	51.8 KB ID:	1957642
    After appointing deputy or if you have already appointed deputy to which you can transfer alliance you can do it from same menu
    Click image for larger version  Name:	alli3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	1957643

Comment

Working...
    X