New month, same fails...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New month, same fails...

Well, is only the beginning of a new month, but the fails are the same. I try to attack someone on wyrm, took like three minutes to show something and don´t answer, the same is for raiders, when I try to raid a shard from another player took this time four minutes to show the battle, after that try to open homestead, the screen goes black, and the icons got merged with the initial and homestead screen (behind some icons you can see the sign of homestead, and the world has chinese symbols too), try to do the clash x server, instead of that go to divine realm and show only me -the icons don't appear-, that parts looks like a devastated town.

When I open something and return to the main screen, still black, try to open again homestead, do nothing; the last thing is when open the char tab, got a new layout, see the images.

I know that you don't really help if I'm not a player who pays, but came on, those fails are annoying me since day one on the game.

R2 client.
    Server: ud6.
    IGN: Na Tai.

Fail at raiders. Mixed black screen for main and homestead. Zombie realm instead of Divine.

Hello Na Tai. I will forward your issues but ... in spite of knowing this will stir your discontent, please also apply and follow the initial check steps on your machine. By the look of the screenshots you posted, a clean/clear and all the rest of the steps is needed (as I already mentioned last time when you had faced same issue, this is to be done periodically if not weekly - and it never hurts to try, least for the sake of assuring yourself the problem is not on your side). Also, you have the option to submit a ticket to support, giving there all details, by following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Alo Sidhe, well, before this new month, and all those same failures, I did the clean/clear, because don't want to have this problems again, yes, again, but instead of that I got all of that problems.

Please, tell me that the zombie-realm occurs when you clean/clear the cache, because no one else is there, even the narrator.

Otherwise, the part of contacting tech support is not a trusted one, they just simply don't answer, or don't help if you are not a cash player, they only listen at the beginning, but at the end, they ignores you; yeah, I try a while ago, and they just don't made a reply. Is like if they don't care anymore.

Or I need to get used to that situation on the games.

P.D.: I forgot, the last week when I'm doing the elemental zone, I have 170 stamina, and try to do six attacks, three to monsters that each one took 30 stamina, that throws a -90 stamina, the other three goes for monsters that each one took 20 stamina, the amount is -60 stamina, 170 - 90 - 60 = 20 stamina, guess what happen?, before the last hit to a 20 stamina monster I got only 10, so the result is the game took more stamina, normal too?.

Remember I use three machines, 2 systems, three browsers, three ISP (one of them change my modem), the R2 client, and all of the problems continue/persist, that's why I know that the 'problem' isn't on my side.
      Last edited by BrVS; 09-07-2018, 11:14 AM. Reason: I need to remember the last part.

Comment

Good evening. As I already mentioned, I forwarded and reported your issue (I do not have an update for that yet and there will probably not be any until Monday). Unfortunately by means of forum there is not much we can do to help you but by forwarding it and pushing it until it gets solved. About the tickets submitted via support, if there is such tickets unreplied or not updated, please forward the ticket number in PM and we'll help you get an update for it.
        Please also check your forum PM. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Ahora si ya estuvo bueno, llevo desde las 05:10 tiempo del centro de México y no logro abrir algo tan básico como el char tab, al menos ya he reiniciado el juego unas 12 veces, el equipo también al menos una vez el explorador de Chrome otras tantas y aun así el juego se SIGUE bloqueando, esto ya es una burla, no me agrada usar un mal lenguaje para expresarme, pero esta ya es una burla. Y no me pidas que le haga una limpieza de temporales y todo eso, que de verdad no sirve eso para nada, ya que este equipo lo uso muy pocas veces al mes para este juego.

Se que como he indicado, no tendré una respuesta satisfactoria al no ser un jugador que pague para el uso de su simulador, pero en serio, 12 veces bloqueado por querer abrir esa pestaña del juego. Más de una hora y no logro acceder a esa parte. ¿]Alguna sugerencia satisfactoria?, la red es diferente.

Comment

Working...
          X