no code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no code

why there is no code in honor of the 5th anniversary of the game, someone has come, and who does not.

support why the code did not come to all

Comment

5th anniversary is fox, angel, fairy, clothes, banners n resources,, so why did some get this code and others did not.. this should be given to all not just a select few. I hope the devs sort out this massive mistake

Comment

all from gtarcade got that....if you play from facebook or r2games....welll...you suck (so do i coz i play on r2games). GTArcade always get codes every month and stuffs like that while we get nothing.

Comment

There was specific conditions for receiving code, and it was provided for all platforms.

Comment

this is a joke right? nobody in my server or in my alliance with 100 people got any code . Just players from GTArcade !

Comment

Alkaris, you said there were specific conditions then said it was provided for all platforms, thats two different things. either it was provided on all platforms or there were specific conditions, which is it? cause no one on my server got a code either, just saying. i guess we dont meet the mysterious "specific conditions".

Comment

Good morning. About the codes sent in players' mails, we do not have any information about the steps or the procedures devs decided to follow regarding this or if they planned or they do plan to send them to all players. We also do not have any further info about they stopped or not sending the codes. The only thing we do have and know right now is: there are certain conditions for receiving the newsletter, but we, as moderators, do not know what those conditions are at this moment. We will do what we can to find out what the conditions are, and will inform everyone as soon as we know. Thank you.
                REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Why doesn't R2 give gift codes to match what is given to GTA players? I'm not asking for anything extra, just match what GTA gives.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                    Why doesn't R2 give gift codes to match what is given to GTA players? I'm not asking for anything extra, just match what GTA gives.
                    Because R2Games doesnt have authority to give codes, all events are approved by GTArcade and without their permission no codes or any free items can be given.

Comment

Has R2 asked GTA if they could give the same codes as GTA?

We're not asking for anything extra, just trying to match what other players get since we do compete with them cross-platform.

Comment

Gta get far more in the form of rewards than r2 players giving gta players an unfair advantage over other platforms, Yet gta players are the 1 st to moan if it was the other way round. This also goes to show how badly unbalanced this game is. R2 should stand up for its players / customers and show some loyalty to its players, As the players have to r2, If r2 don't then the players can just revolt by not spending to play thus vastly reducing r2 `s profit margin. After all it is the players that make the platform popular not the other way round.

Comment

Originally posted by analily69 View Post
                          Has R2 asked GTA if they could give the same codes as GTA?

We're not asking for anything extra, just trying to match what other players get since we do compete with them cross-platform.
                          I think it is asked every time such question is raised and it always have same result.

Comment

the code came for everyone.. do some research?

Comment

Working...
                            X