cross server CoM rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross server CoM rankings

Hi, now i didnt know this was even possiable until it happened to me today. I would like to know how in gods name someone can go from rank 20936 and challenge me at 28 and take me from my spot? Now im at a rank that will take me days to get back to where i was at. Please explain to me how this was physically possiable. I know this game has bugs but come on now. pitbull ua97 cross server CoM zone 5. SS is cropped so you can see the ** this game has.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by diamon09; 12-06-2018, 07:10 PM.

somebody will eventually win the powerball lottery.......

Comment

Good morning. As I already told you in PM, please come with uncropped and unedited screenshots. Mention and give all details, requested for a report. Please also use the link I provided and submit a ticket to support as well, following the steps and giving the mandatory details there. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi, Sidhe. Yes i understand your reasoning for all the information needed but the question was still unanswered about how someone can be dropped that far down. Unless this was a one time event reward that another game platform gave out as a reward i dont see how this happened. As for the battle log he beat me thats fine, the SS shows my last rank and how far i dropped. Either this is a bug or a hack. Not real sure why things need to always be uncropped but if it really matters i'll submit a ticket and by the time it gets resolved i'll be back where i was.

Comment

I am just saying again that things has to be checked and for that you need to provide the requested details . I cannot give you an answer for something I do not have an answer for. So, let the ones who can check and see what it is about do their job. Please provide the details I've mentioned in the ticket I suggested you to submit (follow the the link I have provided and send that ticket to support as they are the ones who can make the necessary investigations in this case). Either being it a bug or a hack, as you mentioned, support has the means to check and verify. Thank you.
          I have also forwarded the issue but you need to provide screenshots, uncropped, with character and server visible, of the present spot of yours in CoM, of the message and the log there.
          Last edited by Sidhe; 12-07-2018, 07:20 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

no problem Sidhe I will do as suggested but as you know my correct spot has risen. Really just interested in how this was able to happen in the first place but thanks for the help.

Comment

You're very welcome though I do not see how it helped with the answer you've been searching for . Please do submit that ticket and provide there all requested details so that they can least check. Enjoy the weekend and time out there, it's Holidays time . Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X