Lack of Replies to Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Replies to Tickets

In Craftsmaster 2 events ago I lost 21k points.I proved they has gone by sending in screenshots of hot events awarding me the 20k craftsmaster points reward. Then got another 7800 points which would have put me at least on the finishing scoreboard but that didnt happen either.NO REPLY FROM LOA. I sent in another ticket after waiting a week asking why I had no reply, and again no answer. Ok mentors answer that, why they are ignoring game complaints. Other friends saw what had happened and also put in tickets on my behalf and they were also ignored.

Good morning. Please first post your data, as requested, so that we can forward it and ask for details and update. Tell least with approximation when you submitted the mentioned tickets. Please also check your forum PM. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

if you read both forums r2 and gta you will see gta admit the ticket system don't work

Comment

Good morning. I am reading both forums, thank you. And yes, on GTA ticket system does not work. Still, I cannot admit something which is not true as long as ticket system here works. Maybe not at the speed wanted by players and sometimes with hiccups, but ... that is not something a forum moderator can actually change. What we can do to help is to report, forward and push your problems, (submitted tickets not yet replied, as well) until they get resolved.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

But you have just admitted the ticket system is broken and that r2 has to forward all issues to the gta devs ? Making this a logistical nightmare for r2.It seems to me gta needs to sit down with other platform`s and go over all the issues facing other platforms to get the game running smoothly again. Correct me if im wrong but im sure other platforms have to pay gta for hosting their game`s . surly a more direct and better approach would be for gta to get their act together and fix the ticket system thus saving r2 a lot of time and effort in having to redirect issues directly to the devs. But it also seems to me and many others gta do not care they are just milking the game for all the cash they can get out of it regardless of issues that need fixing, A very stupid way to run any company and one that obviously causes issues for other platforms and the customer base.

Comment

Working...
          X