any new solo tycoon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any new solo tycoon

when the next solo tycoon so i can get prepared and also what are the events for tomorrow cause i dont see it in r2 or gta arcade forums

Hello. The dates for the SS Tycoon as well as the content of weekly update are not revealed in advance by devs. As soon as the information reaches us, it will be posted, as usual, in both forums, in the News and Announcements section. So, keep an eye on forum to find out what interests you . Just as a tip for ss tycoon, we can only hope it will follow the pattern it had until now .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

not quite true just go to loa fb page they release dates before the events start, Wonders why this is the case yet r2 don't get informed by the devs before the events begin but the fb admins do..??
      Last edited by AzaelSorath; 12-30-2018, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Good morning. I don't see what it's not quite true there and I won't comment on your ... comments, either. I will only say that no one stops you get the info you need and want from anywhere possible, like everyone and each of us does. As it's end of the year, wish you to have the best last day of 2018 and a Happy New Year to come, for 2019.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 12-31-2018, 01:29 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

12-26-2018, 09:29 AM

( Hello. The dates for the SS Tycoon as well as the content of weekly update are not revealed in advance by devs ) Thank you Sidhe and all the best to you for 2019 .. The point I was making is what you said above, if the devs don't tell r2 in advance why do they tell the admins of the loa fb page in advance..? Does not make sense that the devs do not inform other platforms in advance.. It seems to me and many other`s that the devs only care about the gta platform and not other platforms

Comment

It doesn't make sense to anyone Azael, and I know what you meant and what you hinted at. All the best for you as well for the year which has just started . As for updates, as soon as they are released, they will be posted in here, too.

Comment

Working...
            X