Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

january 3 missing update

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• january 3 missing update

again today I received no update. last working update I received is November 8. reality squared games says my game works 100 per cent. am no brain surgeon but I do not see that when I can not receive an update. since june 2018 have received 1 update November 8 so pardon me if I say reality squared has no honest ethics or morals. just faceless chines who hide behind the net. sucvh liars as these take centuries to create. nobody should do anything with reality squred games but help them down the road to bankruptcy

Hello. I would suggest you to not start spamming and use sections in forums randomly to spread your discontent. There is a specific section here where you can do this and that is Discussion and feedback. Will move the thread where it belongs. Please open your threads there and try also to follow and respect the rules of this forum. Consider this as a warning, as well. Thank you.

UPDATE: Checked and ... here it is:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	About Notice.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1975649
    As for the real updates, if implemented or not, existent or not, working or not, regardless them being announced in About, you can and should check the features in-game. You'll notice they are ALL there.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 01-04-2019, 03:48 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

so every day we try to play LOA we have an issue of log fail. reality squared games and gtarcade have proven beyond doubt they are incapable of managing their broken game. they have proven that anything from hong kong is broken junk. they prove daily they have no pride in workmanship no pride of ownership no forward thinking intelligent people working there. this problem has been ongoing for 3 months no solution no apology no ownership. they ask to be treated with courtesy and respect. ther is no way to respect anyone that works for these two companies that way as they have done nothing to earn those things. the fact is that they have earned nothing but distrust and hatred. enjoy living under that anvil called communisim you earned it. we the free world do not want hong kong independence as we do not need another nation of morally bankrupt people. the commonwealth did well to give you back to your communist leadership. we do not want you back as you are an embaressment to all of us that live within the commonwealth. to say I hate the staff at these two companies is an understatement. if that tsunami wipped hong kong off of the planet I would shed no tears as it would me less morally bankrupt human beings on the planet.

Comment

Good evening. It seems like your hatred, intolerance, discontent, lack of common sense and respect blinded you for a bit (that less to say about your going wanking and venting about things which are in no way related to this forum). If you face a problem or issue in game, please follow the rules for posting, like anyone else here does, detail the problem/s, come with ss or video records or any other evidence to sustain your complaint, patiently wait for a reply/answer/solution or fix of it/them.
        If you cannot restrain yourself from the behaviour adopted lately and you keep breaking the rules of the forum I find myself in the position of closing your threads without any warning as being inappropriate (like I will also do now). Wish you a nice day/evening out there.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 01-06-2019, 12:46 PM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X