Hero Training - Help needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Training - Help needed.

Hello - I want to Inherit from Heaven hunter L100 Celestial quality to Blazing Hecate L100 Mythic quality. From the character icon I go to inherit tab but only Celestial quality characters showup. It appears that I can only upgrade form Mythic to Celestial and not other way. I have Demon Hecate icon to evolve Blazing Hecate but can't upgrade Blazing Hecate via inherit and therefore can't evolve to Demon Hecate. Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, there you cannot inherit from a higher tier to a lower one. I "bumped" into the same issue and the solution I found was to simply raise the needed hero to the training/quality level needed using Soulstones (it doesn't really ask for a huge quantity of them) or I inherited from a hero which at the Mythic quality had that Hero Opus present (if I remember well such a hero is Earthshaker).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe Thanks for responding

Comment

Working...
      X