Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Arena - Revisited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena - Revisited

Why do we have to wait for all players in the team to click READY?
    Seriously, think about it!
    Since we are only allowed to watch the battle, why do all the members of the team need to even be online?

Every time that I try Team Arena, I always think of Iktsuarpok, the Inuit word for the worry of waiting for someone.

Team Arena is not like Gauntlet, where the players are actively working together.

Suggestion: Have a 2 or 3 hour window when players can form teams. When TA starts, the game pairs a team with a team from another server, runs through the battles, and sends the results to the members of the team. The players could then either watch each battle, or simple read a summary of the them.

Hello there. I will forward the suggestion but I do not actually think it is or it will be possible to operate any change of the way TA works (like in the case of all features asking for forming a team, where players forming that team must be present and click that ready).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Domination just finished. Although I was not online, and therefore did not click a READY button, my character was paired up with another player, and I was involved in battles. If the players signup to form teams ahead of time, the battles should be able to be run without the players having to click any buttons.

Comment

Stop using Logic Zog....that's a foreign concept to these developers!

Comment

long overdue that we can have 1, 2 or 3 players for TA, too many times there are not enough players to make teams

Comment

Working...
          X