Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternal Question: Why does Little Helper Sleep On The Job (most of the time)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eternal Question: Why does Little Helper Sleep On The Job (most of the time)!

While the Little Helper does do a lot of work, it rarely helps in the Garden. Even when given plenty of seeds to plant, Little Helper will either do nothing, or simply harvest but not plant.

Rather than simply complain, I will offer a suggestion.

Either create new item: Garden Gnome, or allow player to assign Fairies to work in the Garden. The Level and Sturdiness will determine what can be done, and how often it can be done. Alternately, the player could provide the Fairies with resources to encourage/reward them to do specific tasks in the garden. If a high level Gnome/Fairy is assign to the Garden as a Supervisor, then the player can prioritize which seeds get planted. So, during Festivals, the Gnome/Fairy could be told to exclusively plant Festival seeds.

Good morning. It has been already suggested to somehow make the planting process automated, within the Little Helper. I will re-forward the suggestion, though (still there is no guarantee for it to be taken into consideration or implemented in game). And the gnome there or whatever sort of spring or garden fairy that could be is simply a wonderful idea . Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

i do blitz them all with little helper and at raiders and garden i do them 1 by 1 ... i collect flowers whatever..i stop blitz..then i plant and stop blitz again and it works

Comment

Working...
      X