lag on unmaintained servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lag on unmaintained servers

The lag on our server s253 is very bad and it is not our browsers its the server as many other players using different browser`s are getting bad lag and I play other browser games with out this issue … So why do you r2 / gta not do weekly maintenance on the servers to clean out lag build up like other gaming companies...? no one wants to be doing daily`s for hours because of the lag issues.. every other game I play maintains its servers once a week to ensure smooth game play for its customers except r2 / gta ... is the fear of loosing a few hours recharging to great for you to clean the servers..?

I have exactly the same issues the most laggy days in the last weeks took long long minutes while everything is loding waisting for waiting the game is not enjoyable at all.Playing here from years server almost empty how can be not fix it from weeks?Think its can be very easy and our server full with hard cash player so why not turn our play for happy time?????Fix it please finally!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you have lag or issues with game loading, you need to provide a report in corresponding section of forum with screenshot and description of your game issue and your character info. After we will make that it is really issue of game and not your browser and/or hardware, issue will be reported to devs and fix will be applied as soon as cause of issue will be found. In many cases of lag issues are on player side, of course there are exceptions, but they are few of many.

Comment

Working...
      X