Clear All

• tournament

10 attempts and 10 losses
    long overdue to sort out the battle rating problem
    when players with much lower br defeat players with higher br
    this shows that the br shown is incorrect
    makes showing the br a waste of time
    as it is so different from the actual br of the player

As far as i know BR is displaying a sum of stats with weghts applied to them, it doesnt count special effects from round and battle skills/artifacts and so on. So it is not reliable indicator for determining win or loss.

Comment

Good morning. Coming with your data and at least a screenshot or, why not, a video record, to support your problem, would be really highly appreciated. Screenshots would be a great start with a first checking. Thank you.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

as was said by alkaris - battle rating has nothing to do with strength of toon
        but battle rating is used to determine the opponents

today just 2 wins and I refreshed once

as I said its about time that battle rating counted everything to do with what the player / heroes / and everything else in the game !!
        whilst it does not - why bother with a battle rating since it means nothing

also it is too late to do a picture or video after the fact
        I do not know if I am going to win or lose against players with 2/3 my battle rating but I expect too

Comment

I understood what you were saying and I also know what Alkaris explained or tried to explain to you. Your claim here resembles more of a suggestion for a change of the way the matching and allocation of opponents is done, which in fact has been forwarded and requested not only once. Still, a new try to do that won't kill anyone, so we'll give it a go, again . As for the screenshots I asked for, they could have been taken the moment you used your attempts, it was not exactly an impossible job to be done (as I know Tournament hasn't ended, yet).
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
          X