Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Synth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synth

I think they should by now add higher level synth of inscriptions and angel gems people are gathering too many lower lever that have no use. forward as suggestion maybe future consideration plz.

All these have been already suggested and the synth option for high level gems and angel essences has been taken into consideration and promised as sure to be implemented with the latest updates (thing which never happened, though, but we still haven't lost our hope).
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

also amulets inscriptions - got 20 of the #21 but cannot synth higher - rather pointless
      gems should all synthesize to highest game level
      also angel essences - I got a lot of level 9 (and getting more - tycoon daily rewards) total waste of time when you cannot synth to level 10

Comment

and also the way the game is in general
        also getting rid of the useless scrolling message would improve the game as it will reduce the lag
        the fact that it actually stops the game (freezes) whilst running should tell the devs its time to remove

Comment

long overdue for a complete re-working of rewards in both hot events and events

it seems the word e v a l u a t i o n is blocked for some reason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          also reason for editing is broke
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 08-13-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hello. About the synth of higher lvl gems, cherubs, angel essence - suggestion has been forwarded innumerable times. We only got the promise it will be implemented, since two updates ago - never happened until now. Maybe with this month update?!? Who knows, it might. For inscriptions, also being suggested to allow the synth of higher levels - no answer or response for that. As far as I can recollect, though, about shops content in events and the content of rewards for some events, those were slightly changed and items added there.
            When it comes to these types of changes, everything is at discretion of devs, them being the only ones who decide when, what and if any of our suggestions are applied.
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
            X