Gem combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem combo

Hi is there a bug in gem combo on mages as both my mages seem to be bugged.? i have lvl 13-14 gems socketed but is still says socet all lvl 3 gems inactive on starcaller and genesis

If there is any issue you're facing,about gem combo on your your toon, please even open a thread in the Bug Report and Support section of the forum or submit a ticket to support, following this link: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 . Give there all details for your problem, attach screenshots or video record files as requested.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi I like what you said

Comment

Hello there, again. I've made a little research and maybe some of the ideas here would help. First, all gems socketed (matk, crit, hit, crit dmg, agility and dodge, etc) on the whole set of gears on your hero must be at the same level to activate a certain gem combo level (if one gem on a piece of gear is lvl 11 or 13 while others are lvl 14, you won't get it activated for lvl. 13 or 14, but for lvl.11). Then, all slots, al all gears in the whole set on a hero must be filled/socketed. If one slot is empty the Gem Combo will be shown as inactive and not lit.
        Then, there are some things you might try, to see if there's something faulty with a certain piece of gear or it's just visual glitch, etc): try to unsocket each one of the equipment pieces on the hero then socket them back in to see if it will help light up the gem combo; socket a gem and resocket it; un-equip gears and re-equip them back (the whole set); move equipment from one of your other heroes to the hero who's experiencing the issue to see if it's either the hero or if it's one of the hero's equipment pieces that are causing the issue; if you have any other spare equipment lying around in inventory, you could try to replace each gear piece and see if the gem combo gem lights up after swapping equipment and filling their sockets.
        It's a bit of a work to do and it's time consuming. If nothing works and the gem combo is still not activated and lit, please follow what I suggested in the previous post and open a thread in the corresponding section of the forum and/or submit a ticket to support. Please remember to come with full screenshots (uncropped and unedited) and with your data details (IGN, server name and number - home server and merged server if your server is part of a merger cluster) followed by a detailed description of the issue.
        Last edited by Sidhe; 08-18-2020, 11:21 AM.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X