Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old player from 6 years ago returning...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old player from 6 years ago returning...

Hi all, I was an avid LOA gamer back in 2014/15 with a char on S1 Nocturna. Was one of the best FTP players in an awesome underdog guild with a lot of fond memories.

Today I took a trip back down memory lane and wanted to revisit the old server. However, I tried looking up for the server and it's no where to be found. I wonder what happened, as well as all the other players in that server.

If there are any old timer players that is still active, do hit me up! I want to see if I can go back one last time...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fahmiin Abdullah; 07-19-2020, 10:53 AM.

Hello. If the server you're looking for is [S1] Nocturna's Tear, on US East, the server is still there, not yet merged. You can try to login it from your main account page or from here: https://loa.r2games.com/ . On the game site (the link I forward) you scroll down the page until the "Server" window on the right side. Hit the "More" button there and it should bring to front a new window where to type your desired server or where you can "Choose Another Server". You should also have there My Servers, in which list your server should appear.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	2010201Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	2010202
    Last edited by Sidhe; 08-11-2020, 10:40 PM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X