Banner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner

I know that most players do not bother with banners but..............
    Refine ???????????
    I choose to increase Agility but then get an increase in Attack or Defense ?????????????
    What's the point of choosing if you do not get the increase on what you have chose ????????????????
    Needs sorting out - if you choose Agility then you get Agility not Attack or Defense.

Hello. What you came here with resembles more of an issue with those banners than a general discussion topic. Can you come with some screenshots or even with a record to evidence the problem? That would be really kindly appreciated so that it can be forwarded, checked and looked into. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Guess you have never looked at refine banners - otherwise you would not have stated what you stated

Comment

I am still waiting for requested elements to be posted by you, so that issue you are experiencing can be looked into and checked for you (I personally have no issue with those banners refine, so, yes, it is needed to post what I requested for you, so that if there is an issue to be looked into, checked and eventually fixed; my own experience as player won't help with resolving your problem here). You have also the possibility to submit a ticket to support (here is the link to use: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7 )
        As for what is needed as evidence, here is an example (to show that you choose to refine one attribute, but it actually refines another): http://prntscr.com/u5b06t
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Hi daft,
          When I go to Banners, Refine, select Agility, select the banner to consume, Refine, I am gambling that the banner that is consumed will produce more Agility.
          If the banner that is consumed produces Attack or Defense, then I cancel it and that consumed banner is lost.
          I believe that was the intent - to gamble.

Comment

Working...
          X