Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players that have used R2 games

Hello,
    I've used R2 games for LoA from the beginning of play (some time in 2016....).
    I've used R2Client soon after I started play.

Is there anything I need to do to continue play after the end of the year?
    Must I "bind" my account if it is already an R2 account?

Your response is appreciated.
    Onlyquester,
    IGN: nama S33Metatron's Edict

Sorry for the multiple post. My computer stalled and was not sure if the first post went through.
    I still will appreciate a response.
    Onlyquester
    IGN nama S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

as long as your client is working, your fine. I would strongly suggest NOT upgrading to ANY newer version as it seems like people are having issues. This company had a year to get this right and they wait until the last week to throw something together! Now people cant use puffin brower for any smart phones because the client is built for it. way to go just screw people because your freaking lazy!!!

Comment

i wish can use puffin also.. coz client v 1.0.7 wont work after reset, i must reinstall it again if want use, now the force to use client today... after log in then chose server for play then show up download new client v 1.1.0 they force it, 10 hour ago i still can play this game use chrome, but cant now.. since a update thing.. c r a p..

Comment

Hello. The new client version does not support binding (not yet) and multilogin. Until it is being worked out and resolved, please go back to the old client version 1.0.7
          Last edited by Sidhe; 12-26-2020, 08:17 AM.
          REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

you can use puffin but for how long is the answer. enter the game like you normally would, a security pop up will tell you about the client, just click cancel and it will allow you to use flash based browsers.

Comment

that does not work with Edge, it just locks up

Comment

Hello,
                Where can I get a copy of r2 client version 1.07?
                I misplaced my copy.

The only client available now is the mini-client version 1.1.
                Your reply is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

onlyquester

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
                  Hello,
                  Where can I get a copy of r2 client version 1.07?
                  I misplaced my copy.

The only client available now is the mini-client version 1.1.
                  Your reply is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

onlyquester
                  Sent you a pm with the link.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

hi memory. Can i get that link too pls. i did the same mistake

Comment

S268 Crystalwood , Smarty.ua75

Comment

Hello,
                        I did not get the link for the r2 client version 1.0.7. I did have a message for the mini-client version.

Can you resend the link or provide the link in a reply for this post?
                        Your response will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Onlyquester

Comment

If you did not receive the link to the drop box I sent you via pm, you will need to come to discord by following the invite link in my signature and I will send it to you there. The link to the drop box will not be posted on the forum. It is a work around for those that have multiple characters they play at the same time while using the client, but is not a permanent solution. Do keep in mind, we can continue to use a browser by clicking Cancel on the pop up when we click the Play Game button.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

MLane,
                            I imagine you are inundated with many requests/emails from people that want to continue LoA game play in 2021...I don't envy your moderator job.
                            _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I said I received your link for a mini version. The mini version in your link if for version 1.1.
                            I want a R2Client version that will work when 2021 starts in a couple of days.

I have used R2Client since starting play. That was version 1.0.7 and its predecesso.
                            I recently learned that 1.0.7 is the most stable client for continuing play into the new year.

1. Do you have Version 1.0.7 available for download.??
                            If you don't, thats ok. ..... because The important question is:
                            Will the version you sent me (version 1.1) work in 2021....in a couple of days.?

With your link I can download mini version 1.1 and will do soif you tell me it will work.
                            The new year is very close and I want to continue LoA game play.

Kind Regards,
                            Onlyquester,

Comment

Originally posted by onlyquester View Post
                              1. Do you have Version 1.0.7 available for download.??
                              If you don't, thats ok. ..... because The important question is:
                              The link to the zoho dropbox says it's R2ClientInstall_v1.0.7 for me. Uninstall your current version, download from the link I sent, don't upgrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X