Client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client

The bind button dont work . I write another account and press the button and dont work

If had old client- version 1.0.7 its work rather ok. the new 1.1.0 does give headache for now.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

The new updated version is not still working for multilogin. Replace it with the old version, 1.0.7, which allows binding and multilogin. (until they resolve this and come with an improved version)
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Will the old version still work in the new year? Since the new one doesnt seem to work...

Comment

Hello,
          Can you post the link for the R2Client Version 1.0.7
          . I have the 1.1 version and that is unstable per forum.

**I did get a response from MemoryLane who said to check my pm for a link.....however, the link took me to a mini-client version.

I responded to MemoryLane twice and was unable to "post reply."......my message was not accepted??

Your response will be appreciated.
          Kind Regards,

Onlyquester,
          IGN nama S33 Metatron's Edict

Comment

Hello. The Forum PM works only one way, from us to players here. I will resend you the link for old version of client, in the same Forum PM but please, do not try to send a reply back because it won't work. If you want or need to communicate with any of us, you can join R2 official Discord channel (here's the link you can use - New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq)
            REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Not surprised the new one does not work well seeing as we all are forced to run on google with no other option through the client. I mean who use google snail lag garbage

Comment

Hello. We are not happy either with all the changes end of flash brought and with the fact client is not always working smoothly. Still, game can be played and it can be accessed via client, which was already worked out and updated. The new version can be downloaded from the main site page: https://www.r2games.com/client/
                It is advisable to uninstall the older version from your device first, then install the new version, which automatically updates from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 (that in case using update on the old version of client doesn't work as intended).
                They are working on manage alts option, as well.

Comment

Sidhe, they knew this was coming for over a year, it was put out there! There is no excuse for this company to just patch something together in the closing days of flash. Also will they make the client compatible for mobile devices in the future? Thanks and be safe.

Comment

Maybe can suggest some minor changes, that we be able to run 2 mini clients at once? then we could run alts too?
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

@diamon09 I wish I could have come with something else, different from what I already told you. "Also will they make the client compatible for mobile devices in the future?" Answer to the question about a mobile app is still no. The concession made for everyone not playing on a windows pc is they have given us a pop up instead of a hard requirement.
                      @AntifreezeUnder0 Suggestion will be forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                      X