Still trying to get R2Client running in WINE on either linux or macOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to get R2Client running in WINE on either linux or macOS

Was able to play LOA via browser up to yesterday (2021-01-11) morning. but in the evening, menus would not fully load. Now (2021-01-12), only get an "f/i" logo that takes me to Adobe flash end-of-life page.

Have not been able to get the R2Client running in WINE on either linux or macOS. Currently, I am trying both PlayOnMac and Crossover, but have issues with both. I can get a login prompt, enter my user name and password, the prompt disappears, and then nothing. If I enter a wrong password, I get an error message, so it looks like the client is making contact with the server.

zog790
    Prince Of Hope (s124)

try changing you client settings to Google. worked for me.

Comment

unable to get client to run same problen as zog790 this is new client has only google no ie at the bottom of settings

Comment

There is no client version yet for Mac users. For the message that popped on screen, you got this because flash was actually really disabled starting from the 12th of January. One workaround would be to adjust the time date on your device prior to 12th (still, do not go too far back, because it might cause other things to not work properly). You may also uninstall the old version (1.0.7) which will start to provide you with an error screen when you attempt to login. You can resolve the issue downloading the new version from the main site and install it to your device. After installing this new version will automatically update to 1.1.2 allowing you to continue playing the game. What you won't be able to do on new version, though, is to use Manage alts.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X