Gratitude set 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratitude set 2020

i buy 2 set of gratitude 2020 and put on my hero ,but i m not sure is work corect becouse another player who dont have this set beat me...i want to know if is a bug with this set who was very
    expensive thx. my id sepy on S238

Hello. What do you mean by "set/equip not working correctly"? Do you mind coming with some details and explanations? If you have any doubt that the sets are not working correctly like in being bugged or anything else, please open a thread in the corresponding section of the forum, add a battlelog and screenshots or a video record of a fight, (from CoM, for example, or Arena) plus your data details. Thank you .
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

is like u say i belivethey are bugged bcos another player who dont have this weapon arebeat me all time

Comment

Hello. Please follow what I suggested you to do in the previous reply, so that a report can be filed for you. Thank you.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
        X