Pathetic client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic client

s253 We have an issue with this dumb client of yours..Hot events takes for ever to open items take for ever to collect that`s if you manage to get ht to even open right. A whole year warning people we will have to use this garbage if we want to continue playing loa A whole year for the r2 team to get this sorted kind of pathetic we have these issues after a whole year. if its not fixed by the end of next month im quitting as im fed up with all the issues in this game,Biggest mistake r2 made was running it with google the lag browser. Not all players have hours to waste waiting around to be able to collect ht stuff, Its as been years of shear incompetence with this game and the devs. Where do you hire the dev team from rent a moron?

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
    s253 We have an issue with this dumb client of yours..Hot events takes for ever to open items take for ever to collect that`s if you manage to get ht to even open right. A whole year warning people we will have to use this garbage if we want to continue playing loa A whole year for the r2 team to get this sorted kind of pathetic we have these issues after a whole year. if its not fixed by the end of next month im quitting as im fed up with all the issues in this game,Biggest mistake r2 made was running it with google the lag browser. Not all players have hours to waste waiting around to be able to collect ht stuff, Its as been years of shear incompetence with this game and the devs. Where do you hire the dev team from rent a moron?
    It used to work fine for me up until 3 days ago, now it barely loads and it takes HOURS to do all the stuff and collect everything. Horrible!

Comment

Hello. Client is really very slow and wonky lately. It was brought to team attention and they are working to find a way to resolve this.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Sidhe, the only thing slow and wonky is the company not fixing the client issues. I've been asking for months with the mentor when i see them and they told me they are only fixing feature problems at this point in time. Maybe they just dont really care and have no idea how to fix it or maybe they are just infected with covid-19.

Comment

Working...
        X