Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

reduce angel attack and increase heroes power/defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reduce angel attack and increase heroes power/defense

angel attck is simply too strong, and heroes much much more weak than player char. theres no point upgrading heroes if it dies with just angel attck. tested my char with no rapture emblem. my jinni has 86K HP 14k+ MDEF died with a single atck from boadicea lv54 - 50k MATK

my suggestion: either reduce angel power or make heroes stronger. OR BOTH. thank you

this is happen to many of us.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	feeling.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1745838
    Last edited by XrosSlash; 02-21-2014, 07:26 AM.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Agree Angel too Powerful play chinese version and enjoy the suffered damage from Angel with 2 Million damage .

Comment

yup also agree angel attack is wayyy to powerful and heroes are far to weak, i would like to see both done
      Zombie ate my Pizza
      S6 Deep Valley (temp)
      Name - Diablos
      lvl - 36
      BR - 37k
      Guild - Demons

Comment

the game name is League of Angels

Comment

i think angel attacks should be nerfed specially in TA .... its just too much

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
            the game name is League of Angels
            yet the 1 thing you cant do is control an angel
            Zombie ate my Pizza
            S6 Deep Valley (temp)
            Name - Diablos
            lvl - 36
            BR - 37k
            Guild - Demons

Comment

i think reducing angel power will be great. strategy will much more important. how to tank, how to distract the damage, variety of position and so on.
              as of now, just 1 crit hit from angel will ruin everything.

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

yeah reduce angel so players can get **** in zodiac. PS guys: until you have strong heroes, aka rubies upgraded, angels will be strong

Comment

you forgetting somthing.. about increasing power for sub heroes atleast xD your mount is at most likely red/yellow quality while your subs are at purple or max low orange.. try maxing them out and then see again :P got a guy with red +9 quality bones and he's stronger then most main heroes in server

Comment

Originally posted by ronshal1 View Post
                    you forgetting somthing.. about increasing power for sub heroes atleast xD your mount is at most likely red/yellow quality while your subs are at purple or max low orange.. try maxing them out and then see again :P got a guy with red +9 quality bones and he's stronger then most main heroes in server
                    It's not even that ron. I just bought a claw today, it's lvl 53 with no gear on, still green with 20k hp , 5k atk, around 2k def on each. at 60 it will be geared with 60 gear, trained to orange +1. That right there makes a huge difference compared to orange heroes.People complain about angels but wait until they reduce angel atk and zodiac becomes a pain in the @ss.

Comment

well this is the reason why sub heroes are nearly useless.

Comment

Originally posted by moonboygwapo View Post
                        well this is the reason why sub heroes are nearly useless.
                        no, the reason is because whiners want the crappy heroes to be good. When you get your rubies, you'll see the difference.

Comment

oh well cant wait to get rubies then

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                            no, the reason is because whiners want the crappy heroes to be good. When you get your rubies, you'll see the difference.
                            im not whining. its simply too strong, just want to suggest something to overcome that.
                            yea yea. lets wait till ruby. and nyssa lv60+.

atm, char and angel are the dominant factor.

ps: dont forget to save 100mill gold to get ruby hero. or diamond if u can afford it.
                            Last edited by XrosSlash; 02-21-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ronshal1 View Post
                              nitemare?....

Comment

Working...
                              X