reduce angel attack and increase heroes power/defense

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    tested it with my lv 55 boadicea as guardian angel to make my angel resist over 1K. im using rapture emblem also. tested in COM with someone with lv56 boa. 52K Matk.
    with boa on = 35k non crit
    with boa off = 37k non crit

nice i can reduce their angel attack by 2k yay.

ps: cmon guys stop calling someone noob. its bad habit. or u are the pro then, what ur IGN and server?. i want too see whos calling me noob. maybe u have 300K BR who knows, my server has 350k afterall
    What is Xcrosslash want explain is not how much deal damage , he reply Rofik miah comment about Angel Resist , It mean is the Angel resist from guardian angel is kinda useless, 35K damage(without Boadicea as Guardian Angel) and 37K damage(with Boadicea as Guardian Angel)
    and the result 2K damage difference only. thats all .

Comment

the damage resist increase should be proportional to the total damage, so we can assume that its arround a 5% reduction with rapture emblem it would be a total of 20% reduction.

And as I stated before im getting 50k damage hits from a lvl 60 boadicea, and atm it doesn't get stronger than that so I don't really understand why so much complaining...

Comment

Angel + Aegis = Domination

Comment

Originally posted by Bolentine View Post
          the damage resist increase should be proportional to the total damage, so we can assume that its arround a 5% reduction with rapture emblem it would be a total of 20% reduction.

And as I stated before im getting 50k damage hits from a lvl 60 boadicea, and atm it doesn't get stronger than that so I don't really understand why so much complaining...
          but heii. this is just suggestion. doesnt matter if they take my suggestion or not, i can adapt well in different kind of situation. i never lose to someone around my overall strength (not br, its just too decieveing lol. paladin FTW)
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by adamusph View Post
            Angel + Aegis = Domination
            true especially in TA. end at third turn mostly.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

lmfao why would you complain about your angel being to powerful lmfao hense the name of the game and if your char needs more power well buildit for more power not that hard to do

Comment

Angel attack damage wont matter if your main got 15k dodge or more... angel attack wont HIT lol...

Comment

Why are u reviving a year old thread that has no purpose in game nowdays?
                  Spam on smtng useful pls.

Comment

Working...
                  X