X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Feast

Good day.

Guild feast is very good.
    But it becomes an issue when it comes to toasting. and the Host has no control over it except to kick the player that he dont want to feast with. And there is a requirement of being a VIP to be able to unlock it.

It would be much appreciated to have also requirements for the players that will join a feast. My suggestion is:

For Small Feast:
    Unlocking Feast: VIP1 required, 500 Vouchers available (Unlock Feast button should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    Joining a feast: 200 vouchers available ("Join Feast" should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    "Host Feast" button should not be available when above requirements were not met
    Hosting a feast: 500 Vouchers automatically deducted from Host, 200 Vouchers automatically deducted from players that joined the feast for toasting the host and each other
    Additional toast still available together with their limits if ever the players or the host wants to do so.

For Medium Feast:
    Unlocking Feast: VIP1 required, 1000 Diamondavailable (Unlock Feast button should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    Joining a feast: 200 vouchers available ("Join Feast" should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    "Host Feast" button should not be available when above requirements were not met
    Hosting a feast: 500 Vouchers automatically deducted from Host, 200 Vouchers automatically deducted from players that joined the feast for toasting the host and each other
    Additional toast still available together with their limits if ever the players or the host wants to do so.

For Large Feast:
    Unlocking Feast: VIP1 required, 2500 Diamonds available (Unlock Feast button should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    Joining a feast: 700 vouchers available ("Join Feast" should not be clickable if requirements not met)
    Hosting a feast: 2500 Diamonds automatically deducted from Host, 700 Vouchers automatically deducted from players that joined the feast for toasting the host and each other

Give and Take. This way, it would be more tempting for cashers to host Medium and Large Feasts. It will also prevent bad feelings among members of the guild.

thanks.
    Last edited by dyopet; 02-22-2014, 12:21 PM.

Guild feast is fine the way it is, the only change i would like to see is the vouchers unlock not have a VIP requirement
    Zombie ate my Pizza
    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
    Name - Diablos
    lvl - 36
    BR - 37k
    Guild - Demons

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion, but guild feast is fine the way it is at the moment.

If you have an issue with people not toasting you, simply find two people before hand to make sure that they are willing to toast you.

R2games can not and will not enforce a player to play a certain way.

Have a wonderful day.

Comment

i just hate the VIP restriction.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
          i just hate the VIP restriction.
          The VIP restriction is in place due to players being able to create and spam alt accounts.

I have an alt account that basically just sits around and already has accumulated around 1.6k vouchers without doing any cross servers.

That's 500 to open a feast, and 200 for Two toasts + Two more from a 2nd alt account.

Basically giving yourself a free

4 toasts x 5 times + 5x participation chest

That's 25 free chests per week, if they are dedicated, if not.... they can simply create more alts. The 7day log in bonus already gives SOOO many vouchers.

Sadly, the VIP requirement will not be lifted.

Comment

yea i know. but theres many ways to counter it.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

finding two people is easy for smal feast. i suggested it to avoid conflicts among guild members, between VIPs and non-VIPs within a guild.
              my suggestion is also beneficial to R2 since i never seen or heard anyone ever hosted Medium and Large Feast. If my suggestion is to be implemented, cashers will be tempted to host Medium or even Large feast because they wont worry about someone free-riding. And vouchers are free in the game compared to diamonds.
              This is just a simple matter of fairness. VIPs that hosts a feast gets 500vouchers automatically deducted, while joining it dont cost anything?
              You might wanna reconsider. or else, Medium and Large feast will just be a dead part of the game. Even small feast might become dead also if free-riding becomes a habit. If this will be a reason for conflicts to arise, i might consider not hosting feasts anymore and its not just me complaining about it in my guild.

Comment

Originally posted by FlufflePuff View Post
                Thank you for your suggestion, but guild feast is fine the way it is at the moment.

If you have an issue with people not toasting you, simply find two people before hand to make sure that they are willing to toast you.

R2games can not and will not enforce a player to play a certain way.

Have a wonderful day.

This is only good for Small Feast, but how about Medium and Large Feast finding 5-7 people will be hard with the way the chat system in this game works.
                For Small Feast even if I find two people willing to toast, once i unlock the feast, others can simply barge in and join my feast, and it is very awful to kick someone in my feast since they are all my guildmates. Again, possible starting point of conflicts within a guild.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
                  This is only good for Small Feast, but how about Medium and Large Feast finding 5-7 people will be hard with the way the chat system in this game works.
                  For Small Feast even if I find two people willing to toast, once i unlock the feast, others can simply barge in and join my feast, and it is very awful to kick someone in my feast since they are all my guildmates. Again, possible starting point of conflicts within a guild.
                  kick them and say sorry, spot reserved for so and so. I've been kicked and it's ok. Basically, if its a free for all feast, somebody announces "Feast!" If it's a private party they don't announce it and if you join without asking, you get kicked. No feelings get hurt. But... I did notice that most of the same people stick together to open feasts and trade feasts. I don't blame them, but I'm not vip, so I rarely get in on a feast. Kind of sucks but oh well.... I just play my game and move on.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlufflePuff View Post
                    The VIP restriction is in place due to players being able to create and spam alt accounts.

I have an alt account that basically just sits around and already has accumulated around 1.6k vouchers without doing any cross servers.

That's 500 to open a feast, and 200 for Two toasts + Two more from a 2nd alt account.

Basically giving yourself a free

4 toasts x 5 times + 5x participation chest

That's 25 free chests per week, if they are dedicated, if not.... they can simply create more alts. The 7day log in bonus already gives SOOO many vouchers.

Sadly, the VIP requirement will not be lifted.
                    its simple then, only allow one player by server, that way if they create alts on same IP address or so, you can flag them
                    Zombie ate my Pizza
                    S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                    Name - Diablos
                    lvl - 36
                    BR - 37k
                    Guild - Demons

Comment

do what we do in our guild ask ahead of time if ppl have the vouchers needed to toast and if they dont answer kick them from the feast and find someone who will we wont start a feast unless we have communicatd with the pplin the feast no brainer

Comment

nice subject

Comment

Now, someone claims Guild Feast is Bugged as reason for not toasting. Cant confirm it yet if true or not. Already filed ticket regarding the bug claim. This is another issue that makes me pursue on my suggestion regarding this Guild Feast.

Here is the link to my bug thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....413#post834413

Comment

Um some of you are greedy, very greedy, the point in guild is to help members even if they don't have vouchers to pay. If they need feast then you should let them join. If you don't care and just want people to toast you I suggest that you don't do a feast or leave the guild and create you own. And I hope people know that you don't care about others and just want chest. Be nicer, it helps everyone out.

Comment

it doesnt really help everyone out, only the fastest clicker. and asking for fairness in the game is not being greedy. i just spent money just to be vip to be able to open Small feast for some of my guildmates, then i spent again 500 vouchers for hosting feast. what will the players joining a feast had to spend? nothing! now who is greedy?
                              Toasting will even give them more chests. Actually, on my suggestion, i will be asking only for 100 vouchers from them for toasting me. the other 100vouchers is for the other player that joined the feast. what happens right now is when one of the joiners actually toasts the other joiner, he will be expecting to receive toast too from the player that he toasted.
                              On the current system of Guild feast, conflict between a free-rider and the host can arise and also conflict between the two joiners. My suggestion above will resolve two conflicts, and i would like to emphasize again, it will give more temptation for cashers to host medium to large feasts. Because as of now, Medium and Large feast is just a dead part of the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X