Guild name change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild name change

Can you do something that allows leaders of guilds to change the name of the guild they control? If you can't, please explain why?

No, you can not change the name of a guild.

As in terms of why, because a guild should be a solid foundation, changing names daily/weekly isn't really all that solid.

Simply as well as, there is not need for this feature. As long as you are abiding by the ToS, there should be no reason you need to change your guild's name.

I hope I have answered your question.

Comment

what about an option to purchase a guild name change for something like 1k diamonds
      Zombie ate my Pizza
      S6 Deep Valley (temp)
      Name - Diablos
      lvl - 36
      BR - 37k
      Guild - Demons

Comment

thats why you should be very picky and chosy on the guilds name at the begining

Comment

Nice idea, could be implemented. However my reasoning is guild names DON'T MATTER. A name doesn't control people, if everyone is friendly and nice and does everything they can and is active, then its fine. A guild is for a group of people who can have a nice talk, nice chat and just help each other out, the name is pointless as it doesn't affect anything.

Comment

If you inherit a guild that has a questionable name and is offensive would that not be cause to have the option to change it?

Comment

Active participation will make the Guild Name renown.

Impossible to happen and rest to the Devs if they will allow.

Comment

Meh... i think a 1 time option to change guild name would be fine and dandy... don't see any harm in it at all or any reason for it not to be on there.

Comment

omg if your on league of angles and can see this join my guild the wasn't on for ages and I was made leader on guild hell please help me out here :3

Comment

Working...
                  X