Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Paladin after 61

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladin after 61

Has anyone found a way to let a pally continue to compete after lvl 61 or so? I've hovered around rank 8-12 in com pretty much since the server started, and being pretty much a non-casher I was content with that, but since 61 (lvl 63 as of this post) I have been steadily dropping, and can no longer beat anyone within 20-30k of my own br. I've tried everything I can think of, to no avail, and come here as a last resort before reluctantly retiring this char, as there are no pallies even close to my lvl/br/rank on the server to ask, and pretty much nothing helpful writen online either.
    DayWokr-s97

What server do you play on.. and your ingame name?

I could create a char and come take a peak at some things you should try improving..

Fyi... I'm top BR atm of my server.. and First in Clash.. but a sorc.. with a lot of knowledge

Comment

DayWokr s97
      DayWokr-s97

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hmmm....jpg
Views:	1
Size:	367.5 KB
ID:	1685584

Comment

I could have someone get naked then take their spot in CoM as well. Would rather not have to resort to that tho, thanks
          DayWokr-s97

Comment

Initial thoughts are.. you need to just bunker down and focus on one thing at a time....

You seem very spread out for not being a casher...

My suggestion(s):

1. Mount get that mount to at least zeus.. asap.. all souls go to that until it's yellow imo..
            2. Save for at least 1 or 2 rubies.. even free players on my server have 1 in your level range.. and closing in on two.. in the 65 area..
            3. Something I'm sure your aware of already.. Nyssa.. you need her really bad.. she's a solid angel to use and a great guardian until you get her fighting ready..
            4. Gems are in desperate need of some love.. again I hope your already aware of this.. a couple heros don't have all 5 slots open which should be a top priority for you.. even a lvl3 gem is better then nothing..
            5. If you plan on keeping guardian and demon huntress for awhile you should start rebirthing them asap.. unless your literally a day away from putting lvl60 gear on them..
            6. Use you honor badges for Timeskip scrolls to help you speed up there process of re-leveling.
            7. Scorpio aegis should be easily done by you at 300k br.. get on top of finishing him off..

Those are some of my initial thoughts and opinions for you to try and stay competitive..

From what I heard once people start hitting lvl70+ paladins will fall off in PvP.. but they'll always have a huge adv. in Zodiac..

Really up to you if you want to just throw in the towel or just keep plugging away..

Comment

Originally posted by soulswrath View Post
              I could have someone get naked then take their spot in CoM as well. Would rather not have to resort to that tho, thanks
              Oh really?......

Click image for larger version

Name:	rank.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1685587

http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...1533a8c744f997
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...95344d7a51e485
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...25349a89f59745
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...1533a52dd5f5d6
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...853443673ba8e7
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...95345c5d617bd5
              http://s40-loa.r2games.com/share.php...95345c699313f8

Just saying, Lower br doesn't mean anything, and paladin isn't weak, at least not until lvl 70 or after they releases dragonsoul
              头可ç*´è¡€å¯æµï¼Œå…„弟情义不能丢
              不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
              (白眉大ä¾* - white eyebrow hero lol)
              (奥特曼 - ultraman)
              (saint seiya - knights of the zodiac - 圣斗士星矢)
              (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Thanks for your time and suggestions Obscurity. Pretty much all your points have been on my mind. Already have Nyssa's icon, about 1k-1.5k synth scrolls worth of synthing to do etc (can't get scrolls fast enough). slacked off on mount after he hit mythic tho, and conflicted as far as guardian/dh, as guardian seems to suck. Rebirthing seems questionable to me as well, as I did djinni and it made her a huge pain to lvl.. lol. Started to lose focus and spread out when I started losing-trying to counter it, probably did more dmg then good :/ Anyway I'll keep at it, and take your advice to heart. Thanks again.
                DayWokr-s97

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post

Just saying, Lower br doesn't mean anything, and paladin isn't weak, at least not until lvl 70 or after they releases dragonsoul
                  That is dragonsoul?
                  And how can that affect paladins?

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                    That is dragonsoul?
                    And how can that affect paladins?
                    warrior dragonsoul - 100% when blocking an atk target only gains 15 rage instead of 25. When dodging an atk target loses 10 rage

mage dragonsoul - 50% upon death instantly revives with max rage

You tell me which is better lol
                    不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                    (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                    (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Originally posted by qingyunjian View Post
                      warrior dragonsoul - 100% when blocking an atk target only gains 15 rage instead of 25. When dodging an atk target loses 10 rage

mage dragonsoul - 50% upon death instantly revives with max rage

You tell me which is better lol
                      i didn't undestand a ***** thing. i know you want to help and you know much about this game but be a little more specific and try to give more details. what is dragonsoul? and how can that affect paladins?

Comment

Originally posted by InverSe619 View Post
                        i didn't undestand a ***** thing. i know you want to help and you know much about this game but be a little more specific and try to give more details. what is dragonsoul? and how can that affect paladins?
                        Lol that's exactly what I just told you It's like another system like runes or mounts and I just described it's effects pretty clearly I think
                        不为金不为银,只为兄弟战今生!

What I watch as a kid?
                        (奥特曼 - ultraman)
                        (shin chan - 蜡笔小新)

Comment

Do Mages revive full HP as well????

*** seriously!!

However now with Runes, even Shield Block has become usless since the massive Hit boost... It might just go good now with Block and not Dodge anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperadorDeJade View Post
                            Do Mages revive full HP as well????

*** seriously!!

However now with Runes, even Shield Block has become usless since the massive Hit boost... It might just go good now with Block and not Dodge anymore.

I've already stated my thoughts on this subject here
                            Last edited by Pyro_420; 06-07-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Why do you think enchanted was introduced on game?

Comment

Working...
                              X