question about rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about rebirth

Hm i was looking several posts about rebirth and I have some questions i could not answer reading them

- is rebirth a 1 time event or can it be repeated in more than 1 levels?
    -Do I have to choose to rebirth my heroes immidiatly or can I delay a few levels to make them stronger first?
    -Is there a penalty related to not rebirthing imidiatly or a penalty related to rebirthing imidiatly?

The question's point has the following in mind in fire eblem you could evolve your hero classes in doing so your hero lost levels but retained the stats, you could start evolving on very low levels but if you waited you could evolve them at max level and as such level them 2ice making them multiple times stronger... Is that the case here too?

- Rebirth can be repeated every 5 levels after 55
    - You don't need to rebirth any hero at all. It is not mandatory but suggested
    - Not at all
    Last edited by AE86; 05-04-2014, 07:25 PM.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

thanks

hm does that mean that is only active on levels 45, 50 ,55 and so on? or that I can choose to do it on eg 49, 54, 59 and so on?

Comment

Originally posted by Pankafros View Post
        hm does that mean that is only active on levels 45, 50 ,55 and so on? or that I can choose to do it on eg 49, 54, 59 and so on?
        It means rebirth is activated every 5 levels after 55 but you are free to rebirth whenever you like as long as it has been activated
        Last edited by AE86; 05-04-2014, 07:25 PM.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

thanks again.

that answered everything thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
            - Rebirth can be repeated every 5 levels after 55
            maybe i misunderstood this but anyways...

1st rebirth when your hero reaches lvl 55, 2nd at lvl60 , 3rd at lvl 65 and so on !!!
            Last edited by AE86; 05-04-2014, 07:26 PM.
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

I also have a question. Does every rebirth increase the xp needed to lvl up or just the first one?
              Cause i have 2 troops both 58 lvl but 1 of them with 1 rebirth and the other with 2. Yet they both need the same amount of xp to lvl to 59...

Comment

- You don't need to rebirth any hero at all. It is not mandatory but suggested
                That was AE86's answer to the question "Do I have to choose to rebirth my heroes immidiatly or can I delay a few levels to make them stronger first?"

Now my follow up question is, could you please answer the part where Pankafros asked can I delay a few levels to make them stronger? I always wondered this. I sometimes have done it so I could equip gear so after rebirthing I would still have my higher level gear on. However Im not 100% sure if it affects stats, or if you do you first rebirth at 50, 60 or 70 all the stats would be the same?
                I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

Originally posted by Phatsas View Post
                  I also have a question. Does every rebirth increase the xp needed to lvl up or just the first one?
                  Cause i have 2 troops both 58 lvl but 1 of them with 1 rebirth and the other with 2. Yet they both need the same amount of xp to lvl to 59...
                  Only first rebirth the experience needed is doubled.

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
                  That was AE86's answer to the question "Do I have to choose to rebirth my heroes immidiatly or can I delay a few levels to make them stronger first?"

Now my follow up question is, could you please answer the part where Pankafros asked can I delay a few levels to make them stronger? I always wondered this. I sometimes have done it so I could equip gear so after rebirthing I would still have my higher level gear on. However Im not 100% sure if it affects stats, or if you do you first rebirth at 50, 60 or 70 all the stats would be the same?
                  Please refer to post 4

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you very much for the fast respond.

Comment

Only first rebirth the experience needed is doubled.

Please refer to post 4
                      Ok, I need to re-word my question lol.

Would there be a difference in a character's stats if they rebirthed for the first time at lvl 55 compared to someone who waited until lvl 70 to do their first rebirth? Yes or no? :P LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
                        Ok, I need to re-word my question lol.

Would there be a difference in a character's stats if they rebirthed for the first time at lvl 55 compared to someone who waited until lvl 70 to do their first rebirth? Yes or no? :P LOL
                        No. .

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

No. .
                            so what's the purpose of rebirth? are you sure there's no difference if you rebirth at lvl 55 against rebirth at lvl 60 and so on? cause i've been playing lots of online games and rebirth doesn't work this way.

Comment

Originally posted by ronpal123 View Post
                              so what's the purpose of rebirth? are you sure there's no difference if you rebirth at lvl 55 against rebirth at lvl 60 and so on? cause i've been playing lots of online games and rebirth doesn't work this way.
                              You probably misunderstood something...
                              The previous guy asked whether it would make a difference to rebirth at the first possible moment, or wait a few levels.
                              This is how rebirth works in short... 1st rebirth at 55 (you can use it at any level after that and you lose 20 levels and double your exp required, but gain 10 stats per level) after that you level to 60 for another rebirth (again you can use it at any level after that and lose 20 levels, but gain another 10 stats per level making it up to 20) and so on.
                              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                              logic.

Comment

Working...
                              X