World Boss on UA5, aka 31-23 merged server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss on UA5, aka 31-23 merged server

The world boss event has become ridiculously easy and usually over in less than 5 minutes. Can we please have the Boss's defense raised, or HP raised or something? Here's a shot of our WB today right before the killing blow. I got in 5 hits total for all three bosses. lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (468).png
Views:	1
Size:	516.1 KB
ID:	1749738
    Last edited by Correllian; 05-19-2014, 06:22 AM.

No changes made. WB done in under 5 minutes every day, and as players get stronger it is getting even faster.

Comment

thats great news then lol
      KeyHawk
      S25 Stormthrone
      Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
        thats great news then lol
        Not at all. Almost no gold made from the event when it is so weak that it is over in less than 5 minutes.

Comment

3 minutes today. come on and do something already

Comment

Originally posted by Correllian View Post
            The world boss event has become ridiculously easy and usually over in less than 5 minutes. Can we please have the Boss's defense raised, or HP raised or something? Here's a shot of our WB today right before the killing blow. I got in 5 hits total for all three bosses. lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87433[/ATTACH]
            more people at wb more hp for boso is give
            just be happen are so many people active in ur server,otherway u complain need merge
            i want to have that problem with wb and very active peoples intead 10 peoples on wb and dead server and even with 10 peoples stil is dead very fast wb

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
              more people at wb more hp for boso is give
              just be happen are so many people active in ur server,otherway u complain need merge
              i want to have that problem with wb and very active peoples intead 10 peoples on wb and dead server and even with 10 peoples stil is dead very fast wb
              I have never complained for a merge, actually I was against the one forced on us. Having a WB that is over in 3 minutes and most players only getting less than 4 hits total is not a good thing. Low gold, can miss out on bonuses in events if your timing only allows you 4 or less hits and a waste of time sitting for 5 minutes to do something for 3. And you are wrong, the Bosses do not have more HP. That is the problem. Maybe save your comments for subjects when you know what you are talking about.

Comment

I have never complained for a merge, actually I was against the one forced on us. Having a WB that is over in 3 minutes and most players only getting less than 4 hits total is not a good thing. Low gold, can miss out on bonuses in events if your timing only allows you 4 or less hits and a waste of time sitting for 5 minutes to do something for 3. And you are wrong, the Bosses do not have more HP. That is the problem. Maybe save your comments for subjects when you know what you are talking about.
                I might have to disagree with you.. our server has 10-15 people per WB and the last boss is usually around 130mil hp.. yours was close to 200mil.. clearly some factor most likely players.. made the hp higher..

Comment

Originally posted by Obscurity99 View Post
                  I might have to disagree with you.. our server has 10-15 people per WB and the last boss is usually around 130mil hp.. yours was close to 200mil.. clearly some factor most likely players.. made the hp higher..
                  and we have 35 -50 people after merge and 20 - 30 before and the hp hasn't changed. So you are incorrect. I wish people who do not know what is going on would stop making pointless comments. The point of this post is feedback on our experience on our server, and a suggestion to toughen up the World Bosses to improve our gaming experience. Are you arguing that it shouldn't be raised?

Comment

This is CRAZY!!!!! We are down to under 1 and a half minutes and lucky to get 2 hits in. the first boss is down and the 2nd is less than half hp before everyone gets their first attack. Please do something. If a GM would just watch it once they would see had bad it is. You could triple their hp and it would still be over in around 5 minutes.

Comment

This is CRAZY!!!!! We are down to under 1 and a half minutes and lucky to get 2 hits in. the first boss is down and the 2nd is less than half hp before everyone gets their first attack. Please do something. If a GM would just watch it once they would see had bad it is. You could triple their hp and it would still be over in around 5 minutes.
                      Right this has been in a few threads even one i started a while back, the answer they will give is that the World Boss HP is based on total average Player lvl so the more u lvl up the more hp it gets, also take note of the Bosses LvLs they also lvl up too which is based on total average player lvl.
                      Yes i agree with u something needs to be done, BUT the only ppl that can do that is the CN servers and the devs at gtarcade.

Comment

5 hits wow, Im lucky if we get 2..It would be nice if WB lasted a bit loonger

Comment

Look don't bother to attend the WB just pay the next day u get more gold.

Comment

Working...
                          X