BOSS Lotto - Wedding Grab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsyn_S40 View Post
    Mine did the exact same thing. And also, things to rule out here should be noted:

1. I never lag, and if I did, I know what it looks like.
    2. I had I think it was 14 spins that day, and it was on the 12th spin, and as you all know, as you do spin after spin after SPIN you know what the wheel looks like and how it rotates and comes to a stop. I know it was stopping on the garb, and then it did just what Emperador said and magically hopped to the blessing stones.
    3. There have been times it has landed on the item next to the rare item, and I thought oh that was close... but never like this. This time I know that is where it was suppose to land.

Its almost as if the wheel spin is random, and the chance of landing on those rare items is of course rare... but when the system generates the spin and realizes it is about to land, it changes the outcome... I have no proof other then personal experience, but hey, if others have noticed the same thing, it is evidence.
    i also experienced the exact same thing. what im thinking now is that its already programmed. u need to spend specific amount of diamonds in order to get it. lets say spend 35k diamonds and you will gonna get it. something like that
    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

^ Yep same.
      Shadowbound
      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
      League of Angels
      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

i didnt jump on blesstones, but i mysteriously stopped against the momentum on 10 seraphs. dayum! lol
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          Heard that it will be 1 person from all 500+ server that will get it
          then this guildies of mine are uber lucky huh? both are non casher/VIP, both got their blings using free spins on diff events !!! so it's possible for free players !!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	lucky.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	1688376Click image for larger version

Name:	lucky2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	1688377
          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
          IGN : 13th
          Class : Paladin

Comment

Nice nice Good to see someone making progress in this game with free stuff.. ty for posting
            Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

1 winners today in S102, he got a tuxedo and he never cash... super lucky!
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

Someone on my server with wedding garb won wedding garb, there have been 6 garb winners now.

Comment

Originally posted by MaximusOrange View Post
                  I'm just curious in this event if anyone will be able to get the costume .

If you do get it or know some one who got it please post it here a SS would be great to

Cheers!
                  ive already posted mine before.search it
                  your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Im proof that its not a scam..i got it from last world boss event...im a non casher only vip

Comment

Last time the lotto came around one of my guidies won it so it does happen. Just got to be lucky.
                      LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
                        Someone on my server with wedding garb won wedding garb, there have been 6 garb winners now.
                        wow lucky server!
                        Originally posted by Henry Miller
                        There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                        S102-CoolBay
                        Immortals

Comment

Working...
                        X