Chances of upcoming Angel icons in Arena shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of upcoming Angel icons in Arena shop

So! Question of the day, what are the chances of that happening, given the list of angels I have seen in GTARCADE forum of upcoming angels, I saw lot's of angels also saw few of them didn't have any descriptions on how to obtain them aside from Alecta/Athena, the rest of the angels were 80+ and some of the top end ones had 6 halos, that also makes me wonder the chances of 6th slot for hero in party being implemented maybe in the near future. If anyone has knowledge regarding this matter, please do kindly post and share your wisdom, thank you.

i saw some pics from chinese version. yea the newer angels have 6 halo slots, but only 5 battle slots can be occupied. they're on level 90 i believe. so no 6th battle spot till level 90
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

I would appreciate it if you screenshot and translate the infos for me, much appreciated ^.^.

Comment

i can post pics, but can't translate :P
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
          i can post pics, but can't translate :P
          I can translate the pictures if you'd like, OP.
          Lived in China for 10 years... I daresay that I'm pretty fluent

Comment

Youzu.com dosent load for me any more, so when i play chinese i play mm.icantw.com. They dont have quite so many angels as youzu.com, but they have 3 more angels than us, we're catching up XD
            League of Angels
            S96 Alanna
            Beserker lvl 71
            Fortuna lvl 85
            Sterling Moonbeam
            Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
            850k BR+
            Guild: Legendary
            Blood and Jade
            S66 Shanrou lvl 66
            Bayi/Zhi
            War Urso 7*
            45k BR+
            Guild: Eternal

Comment

7 angel left unrelased here as i remenber from the post form gtarcade. Tbh i dont think at all they gonna release them on arena shop cs tycoon obviously. But what i want is make old special angels on arena shop such as claudia anglina amora etc. By this way non cashers at least use them as guardians

Comment

I'd like to see that 6 spots be occupied by some new personal hero. so mutch weding and work on lovers tree, maybe we could get mixed class kid to fill that place that we can train and equiped with all gears like other team members, but special skill will varie depends on "parents" classes
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                X