Class change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class change

Plz put in shop a card for change class this sorcerer skills suks...but maybe make accessible for all who want this

yeah make class change example when you a paladin you can change to berserker

but dont make it a total change like berserker to sorcerer

Comment

i've been playing online games for quite some time now, but never seen such an item offered by any developer , regardless of the price , they can still earn more from a new server, and besides if they do release a class change card you will still need a skill reset card !!!
      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
      IGN : 13th
      Class : Paladin

Comment

i think no need for skill reset because all class got same skills only different details

Comment

Originally posted by ursuletu_c View Post
          Plz put in shop a card for change class this sorcerer skills suks...but maybe make accessible for all who want this
          sorcerer skill suks? lol i wish be sorcerer instead mystic,go to mystic and u going cry after :P

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
            i've been playing online games for quite some time now, but never seen such an item offered by any developer , regardless of the price , they can still earn more from a new server, and besides if they do release a class change card you will still need a skill reset card !!!
            And if a new class is released in the game?
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

They must ensure the class is balanced with the skills and usually Archers have more damage and it will make the game go unbalanced.. Else bring in a GEM or a CARD which can only be bough by diamonds and people who like to play archer can do so..

Comment

even if it can change only on archer and even if it costs 5k diamonds .... i still agree

Comment

Originally posted by windowpane View Post
                  even if it can change only on archer and even if it costs 5k diamonds .... i still agree
                  second this, tired of mystic. if i know what skills a mystic have...i would not chose mystic from start

Comment

Originally posted by miyuki75 View Post
                    second this, tired of mystic. if i know what skills a mystic have...i would not chose mystic from start
                    You DO realize that when the class change menu pops up after you hit 45 that the skills for each are listed at the bottom right? LMAO

Comment

lol, all class got their adv i think, sorcerer got fireball which is hurt.
                      mystic had a 100% hit skill which is annoying to a Dodger like me..

paladin has a freakin Frenzied heal
                      Berserker can drain rage...

if i had a chance to pick, i wanna paladin. frenzied with hecate = priceless

"What are you prepared to sacrifice"
                      "Victory costs, every time you pay a little more"

Comment

Make a new character on a new server like everyone else and boom, your wishes will come true!
                        I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
                        Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

its better to change the class mystic skills are sucking so badly compared to other classes and dam it the developers don't even bother to consider to care about us...

Comment

how about increasing the lvl cap and consider adding a 3rd rebirth class, as well as a few new/advanced events that DONT require a high payment of diamonds for great rewards.
                            IGN: Kaiyane
                            Server: [S1] Ivory Islet

Comment

Working...
                            X