Whew! I hate the Glacial Wolf Event..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew! I hate the Glacial Wolf Event..

glacial wolf event said collect 10 to synthesize..

i dont know whats that mean.. when i tried to synth it, it said need 200 pcs shard..

they got my hopes up for nothing!! I hate LOa from now..

Well we posted the fact there was a typo as soon as we noticed.... so you are welcome to your opinion.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

its just typo error.... but to think it needs 10 only its to easy to get 10..... maybe lessen it to 100 not 200 coz its impossible to get that in 1 event

Comment

hahaha.. is that so? so it needs 100 to synth? i think its also a no.. if it lessen and need 100 shards, so why its 200 shards needed?..
        Last edited by R253553857; 06-06-2014, 01:55 AM. Reason: wrong type

Comment

ummm do you realize the event runs for a while and you will get way more than 200 shards if you actually play the game and meet the requirements each day. You really need to pay more attention to details before you complain. Not only is the mount free, but it's not going to make you do anything but play the game. You want it, play for it.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Look at how long the event is...if you can get at least 5-6 of the things on the event list done for the shards in 19-20 days you can get 200 shards.

Hell it's easier to get than the 100 shards needed for imperial stallion, especially if guild doesn't throw feasts regularly.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
              its just typo error.... but to think it needs 10 only its to easy to get 10..... maybe lessen it to 100 not 200 coz its impossible to get that in 1 event
              man dont be so cynic. event is fer 20 days. you get AT LEAST 10 per day. simple maths suggests that you can get a FREE mount at the end of the event. be happy dude
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                ummm do you realize the event runs for a while and you will get way more than 200 shards if you actually play the game and meet the requirements each day. You really need to pay more attention to details before you complain. Not only is the mount free, but it's not going to make you do anything but play the game. You want it, play for it.
                I nearly have it XD no, have 9 shards though. I'll get it about the 4th time this event comes around.
                Kaiser
                Lvl 63
                Majestic Aeode lvl 61
                Lycorax :growl: XD
                Costumes: Big grin, Sky archer, maybe incinerater as well soon?

Sig's real outdated ^^ get round to it sometime :P

Comment

You can get 10 shards a day by just doing your daily stuff, if you have free diamonds you can as well get 5 more a day. The event lasts 20 days, with the daily stuff you can get 200 shards which is exactly what you need for the mount, or 250 with the 5 from using diamonds. If you can't get this mount and you're over level 45, you're bad (time's not an issue as you can do all stuff in about 30 mins).
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                  logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                    You can get 10 shards a day by just doing your daily stuff, if you have free diamonds you can as well get 5 more a day. The event lasts 20 days, with the daily stuff you can get 200 shards which is exactly what you need for the mount, or 250 with the 5 from using diamonds. If you can't get this mount and you're over level 45, you're bad (time's not an issue as you can do all stuff in about 30 mins).
                    I made almost all of it in less then 15, including completing a task for free diamonds so I got the extra 5 shards. Haven't gotten only inferno shards as my mates weren't online at the moment for it and the refine lottery shards as they require the use of diamonds to get 30 points there. But had a very good laugh this morning when I realized the typo.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by R253553857 View Post
                      hahaha.. is that so? so it needs 100 to synth? i think its also a no.. if it lessen and need 100 shards, so why its 200 shards needed?..
                      will you shut up piece of shet? This mount is god dam free if you hadn't known. Just online 20 days consecutively and you will get it. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN WHINE WHINE WHINE. ARE THESE THE THINGS WEAKLINGS ALWAYS DO? GOD IM SO TIRED OF THIS. SO DAMN ANNOYING. GET OUT OF THE FORUMS LITTLE bug

Comment

other thing i want to complain.. i will open this to you guys..

The Twilight Clash bug is not fix yet.. I played this game about 3months ago..

My first try in Twilight Clash is good for me.. Coz i dont know whats going on, i know all i have to do is kill and get flags..
                        Then after TC, all strong people yelling about TC bugged! I noticed there's bug in TC.. 2months ago, nothing's changed.. hahaha..

Some of players here automatically posted their server and level.. I dont know hot to do that.. But I'm Frianne, S70 Sacred Elementalis is my server.. I'm level 71.. I'm complaining here because there's no GM in our server.. and i think its going to be dead server though!

Comment

i forgot to say.. sorry for my english.. i'm a filipino.. thats why i cant speak english very good

Comment

Originally posted by R2770413 View Post
                            or about you stop being a lazy noob and work for something?lazy f2p players.... want everything done for them

Comment

Originally posted by R253553857 View Post
                              glacial wolf event said collect 10 to synthesize..

i dont know whats that mean.. when i tried to synth it, it said need 200 pcs shard..

they got my hopes up for nothing!! I hate LOa from now..
                              hate? its a free mount for all. you should be thankful for it.
                              your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Working...
                              X