Silence timings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence timings

I think it would be a great idea if you actually added how long the silence/mute is going to be. It's annoying having to check when you can talk to people again.
    Crystal Saga II
    Server :S4

Class :Rogue

IGN: ????

Originally posted by noobero View Post
    I think it would be a great idea if you actually added how long the silence/mute is going to be. It's annoying having to check when you can talk to people again.
    it would be a better idea if chats arent used to abuse each other so that you can talk to people whenever you want.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
    R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

I think it would be more useful if mods actually gave helpful responses. I called someone a name once then a VET told me to stop using bad language, I said its not that bad and then bam im muted lol. I didn't excactly "abuse" anyone, I was just telling "asslickers" to leave all their ** it till later when i wasnt on.
      Last edited by noobero; 06-07-2014, 06:48 AM.
      Crystal Saga II

Comment

It's not excactly like im trying to say I dont deserve my mute/asking to get it lifted early, I said a "bad word" so I will take my punishment. I just want to know how long it is for.
        Crystal Saga II

Comment

hey noobero!Me too got silence in the loa...already 3 days ago..I want to ask for u that u r still silence??

Comment

Working...
          X