World Bosses Need MORE HEALTH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Bosses Need MORE HEALTH

In all seriousness guys the world boss needs to scale with player's damage output on a server. You can't have a bunch of lvl 70's killing these world bosses because it is done in less than 5 minutes. And truthfully the only reason it takes that long is because of the ungodly length of time it takes to respawn. In most other games like this one it only takes 30 seconds not 60 to respawn upon death. Hell on my server alone We have 3 people that in shot hit for anywhere from 7million to 30 million. Tonight we went into the first boss of the WB and it wasn't 15 seconds before it was dead because those three crit hit the boss. and then add in all the others hitting for 3-5 million and it took one round of hitting.

Solestra
    UA2

Agreed for the Health.... Well our Server is not as exagerated yet as Solestra's Server, but 2 hitting a boss is way too fast... Can't even call it a world boss anymore, Their level is even lower than the average Player level.... Please raise the Boss level to atleast 100. Tyvm

Comment

Wb should deff use some adjustment. Hp doesnt scale according to participants damage.

Comment

something should be done for sur...

Comment

Agree nowadays it dies so fast...

Comment

yah they should have WBs average the players they are fighting and increase with every boss you kill.

Comment

Takes less than 5min on S29 :P
              League of Angels
              IGN: Takahino (Mystic, Lv6x)
              Server: (S29) Angelic Exile
              Guild: Art of War

Comment

HAHAHAHA i suggested this awhile back when cashers started really blowing wb hp down quickly, And all i got from one of the mods was that as the server players lvl up the wb lvls up too, even if boss hp gets an increase cashers will still blowing diamonds on it.

So they dont care =)

Comment

Fact is the WB health is not going up it is the same as the day we started and I am on S12 which is now merged with S11 to make UA2. Sorry but as we got bigger those Bosses got wimpier and wimpier in comparison.. So I don't know what ** they were throwing your way...

Comment

no I don't agree, WB is F wasting time. I wish we can one hit and over. how about change WB and quiz to chest in the mail?
                    Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Hey, hey that isn't fair a lot of people participate in WB because of earning gold per hit...if one shot only one person gonna get gold and everyone else who join get nothing.

I think that shows maybe you need to go outside during WB. Because there are people who actually like this activity and/or need it to earn gold. (same with quiz)

I agree with this idea. If you make the HP high enough where the highest BR person even if they use diamonds to up their morale (both basic and advanced Morale Boost share a counter) or whatever else they spend on upping is just a waste...Just make the HP high enough so that it lasts the whole event period.
                      Last edited by Solariai; 06-10-2014, 08:55 PM.
                      Shadowbound
                      [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                      [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                      League of Angels
                      [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                      X