synth lvl 60 gear question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synth lvl 60 gear question

How do I control which hero's equipment is being used to upgrade to conquest gear? It seems so random as to which character loses their armor when synthing. I want to synth the mail my main character is wearing, to keep the enchant/refine bonuses, but if i try to synth my conquest mail, it will more than likely take the armor off of another character, messing it all up.
    how do i chose which armour im using to upgrade with?

There's a little green checkbox on the far left of the interface next to the icon of the gear you are looking to synth. Click on that and it will bring up a window with each char that is wearing a similar piece of gear. Use the arrow buttons on either side to scroll through your heroes or over to your main to choose the one that you want. Btw this question has been asked in the forums before in the FAQS/Guides section, so you might want to search around a bit before making a new thread about something

Comment

here you go !!!Click image for larger version

Name:	synth.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	1689308
      Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
      IGN : 13th
      Class : Paladin

Comment

uncheck this tick mark in the pic above, and itll give you a list of available gears. select whichever you want to upgrade
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Thx Pkmonster...my network is slow as molasses in January so I don't think I'd have an easy time uploading screenshots XD

Comment

Working...
          X