Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Set synth/upgrade: what happens to the Enchant levels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set synth/upgrade: what happens to the Enchant levels?

Hi guys!

A simple question: do the Enchant levels carry over when you synth a higher level set in the Forge?

Example: if my Conquest Staff (lvl 60 weapon) is enchanted up to lvl 3 and I use it to create a Ruin Staff (lvl 70 weapon), will the Enchant level stay to lvl 3 or will it go back to 0?

Thanks in advance! I've searched the forum for similar threads but I've only found one and it would be nice to receive a more "solid" reply.

Yes Enchants will carry over, although the levels might be reduced a bit like enhancement levels when synthing from Peerless to Triumph it goes down from +20 to +17

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_420 View Post
      Yes Enchants will carry over, although the levels might be reduced a bit like enhancement levels when synthing from Peerless to Triumph it goes down from +20 to +17
      Interesting! So it's possible for it to actually go back to 0 if the Enchant level is not high enough to cover the "upgrade-via-synth" cost?

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
        Interesting! So it's possible for it to actually go back to 0 if the Enchant level is not high enough to cover the "upgrade-via-synth" cost?
        example: if u have triumph sword enchanted +1, if you synth it to conquest sword, it still enchant +1.
        your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

Working...
        X