Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebirth heroes, cannot reequip items above level.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebirth heroes, cannot reequip items above level.

As the title says...

I accidently forgot and unequipped my Conquest Gears (Level 60 items) on my newly rebirthed hero (now is level 51... 9 more levels and in his second rebirth is gonna take weeks to get him back up to 60)

I would suggest that when a hero have been rebirthed 2 times (first at level 55, then at level 60), you should be able to equip Conquest gears on heroes regardless of their levels...

OR...

When trying to remove gear above their current level, have a notice window pop up where is says "If you remove this piece, you wont be able to put it back on. Continue? Yes or no" Simple as that.

I will suffer the consequences for the time beeing, but I will avoid anyone else getting the same problem. There is always a first time... It had to be me xD

Cheers
    Last edited by R216826927; 06-08-2014, 07:19 PM.
    League of Angels
    IGN: Takahino (Mystic, Lv6x)
    Server: (S29) Angelic Exile
    Guild: Art of War

Umm use Timeskips to quickly increase hero lvl to 60 doesnt take weeks to lvl it up from 51 to 60

Comment

Depends on character level and VIP status. Right now he needs 700k+ from 51 to 52, I gain 660k from 24h... you do the math :P A scroll gives me 32k....
      League of Angels
      IGN: Takahino (Mystic, Lv6x)
      Server: (S29) Angelic Exile
      Guild: Art of War

Comment

So, get guild honor, buy timeskip scrolls 5 ea, profit. I had same problem, although i had 4 rebirth hero, and i took off my lv 70 gear, took me 2 days to get it back up to lv 70.

Comment

Working...
        X