No announcement yet.

Archers or Warriors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know I think a shield dragonsoul for main is just going to make the archer OP
    Failure is not Fatal, Success is not Final, what Counts is the Courage to continue on

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
      I would say 50/50 for both Archer and Warrior, with warrior you have 1 unique ability, which is to bolster your entire party's atk by 18%, mages have somewhat similar skill which is a de-buff landed on enemies that increases the dmg by 18%, but I prefer my warrior's 18% atk boost overall, cause it boosts my healers heal and stacks with Nereida's buff, giving my party a 42% boost in atk, my healer and my dmg dealers benefit from that boost.

Between Hunter and Ranger, I would say both has it's ups and downs, if you think about it, these days you have no other measures to nullify elemental dmg other than your passive elemental resistance/angel elemental resistance and for Heroes from their elemental boost + Angel resistance, a Ranger has the skills to boost elemental resistance even further and nullifying more elemental dmg, making them the most Anti-elemental dmg class.

As for Hunters, earlier as posted, with skill that hits all target can be a huge advantage if it combos with other heroes dmg, everyone keep mentioning CLAW when it comes to back-row hitting specialty, and I don't blame them, but there's Arcane spirit, Valkyrie that also hits back row, and these 2 in particular are cash heroes, which you can only obtain through House of Cards event, As for heroes that hits all, we have Blazing Soul from Ruby heroes tavern, there are other heroes that hits Back row and also that hits all, but not worth mentioning as they are too weak for endgame.

All in all, it's a good investment on either chars, just ask yourself, whether you prefer a very strong main or a group of strong heroes that are balanced and can handle your enemies even if your main dies. If your picked a very strong main, go with Berserker from Warrior tier and Hunter from Archer tier, those 2 are built to be self sufficient, and if you prefer team play, go with Paladin from Warrior tier and Ranger from Archer tier. That's about the best advice I can give you, gl.
      thx alot for ur answer, although i dont understand alot of what u said about heros, cuz i am new, but i am sure its helpful, i have a question, i have read the archer skills and only the ranger have a skill that hit the back row, does hunter have one too or am i missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by noname1892 View Post
        thx alot for ur answer, although i dont understand alot of what u said about heros, cuz i am new, but i am sure its helpful, i have a question, i have read the archer skills and only the ranger have a skill that hit the back row, does hunter have one too or am i missing something?
        hunter hits everyone, but with lower damage
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
        X