Alternate methods for paying.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternate methods for paying.

you should have a secondary currency that allows free players to buy things like wings.... mount glamor, and clothes which are nearly (not completely) impossible to get without diamonds. You could earn it through quests and hard work. Getting diamonds, through your "free" system is not only hard, but often, is non productive. I enjoy the game immensely, and that it is free is really nice. I am simply saying that if you used something like this: You can buy wings for 1899 diamonds, for say 3798 vouchers, you can get the same wings. It may take you longer to save up those vouchers... But it is possible. It may level out the HUGE gap between pay to play and free customers.

I agree with you on this. I have found that their are a lot of limited income players playing this game. The alternate payment for good would greatly increase purchasing.

Comment

Yeah but the problem with this is...unless people are purchasing things with diamonds obtained from spending real money, none of it will mean any kind of profit for the game developers. Corporations ONLY care about the bottom line which is profit, and if there is no profit to be made from a change like that, they will never put it into effect. The ONLY way I see this change happening is if we suddenly go from having a single currency for premium items, (which are currently diamonds) to having two currencies instead - IE diamonds and vouchers. BUT the caveat to it all, is that vouchers will suddenly become harder to obtain, like almost impossible unless you are a casher. They will probably make vouchers only available to the top 10 people in Clash of Might for the divine chest rewards and the rest only get some prestige and exp/warsouls or some similar setup, to force other people to spend cash on diamonds in order to compete with those 10 people. Although that suggestion sounds good on paper, the reality is that none of it will fly unless it's on THEIR terms

Comment

u can obtain most of the stuff from the events like incinerator costume blazing wings and stuff but u need a whole lot of patience hell might take even 1 year till u complete such things

Comment

And Hecate, The Valkyrie, The Headless Horseman? All items that can not be obtained at all without paying tons of money.

Comment

^ no you can get those without paying too...just hoard enough card lotto vouchers and then use them. Fortunately, this HoC has no Hecate and no Greater Jokers...so the people who just participate to get Hecate will not be there.

I probably won't do this one much either to save card lotto vouchers.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
            X