Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount is better than Heroes

http://ua3-loa.r2games.com/share.php...4539c7d459efb4

so focusing on mount is better than heroes, but the problem is this:Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA1.png
Views:	1
Size:	524.8 KB
ID:	1751544

now that it needs more than 5k soul stones to upgrade mount, i can start recruiting heroes.

so my point is it is better to focus on mount first before the heroes even with weak heroes, u can beat people as long as u got good mount. then by the time u need to get hero u will have enough herosoul to get rubies

here is another battle 120k br beats 200k http://ua3-loa.r2games.com/share.php...4539c8823749a7

this is all pending on what formation a player is using i'll wait until cs tourny is over and tell u why unless u figure it out, lol

Comment

both replays you posted really doesn't prove your theory that much..

Comment

really cashed up 364k br main with odin blade vs a poor 533k hp with a few 240k hp heroes. Mk that totally proves it(not)

the second example is poor too, they dont have skills yet or really anything

Comment

it tooo costly foucing on a main

Comment

yea yea and in yoour 1 example odins blade that recovers 12% of your hp everu turn doesent have a thing to do whit you beating that gau
            Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
            IGN:asdasd
            class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
              yea yea and in yoour 1 example odins blade that recovers 12% of your hp everu turn doesent have a thing to do whit you beating that gau
              and probably having every costume available too

Comment

I'm a free player and I've always focused on my heroes rather than my mount. Except for the early game (under 200k br, where clothing/wings assert the dominance), I've always been able to come on top of cashers who concentrated on their mount and neglected their heroes.
                In this game every single build can be good. And the reason for this is, that about 80% of the players have absolutely no clue what is strategy.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
                logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  I'm a free player and I've always focused on my heroes rather than my mount. Except for the early game (under 200k br, where clothing/wings assert the dominance), I've always been able to come on top of cashers who concentrated on their mount and neglected their heroes.
                  In this game every single build can be good. And the reason for this is, that about 80% of the players have absolutely no clue what is strategy.
                  hehe we just have great spenders which is better .. if we didnt... most would quit by now

Comment

I focus on hero training until they're maxed out...then I use soulstones on mount.
                    Shadowbound
                    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                    League of Angels
                    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I get mount trained until it has a red name..and upgrade it to a +3 or 4 then focus on heroes...I don't want to have to save up bless/soul stones for a freaking month just to boost my mount beyond that : /

Comment

how do u even get Red mount? I've been training my mount for a long time but it still have orange name

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                          how do u even get Red mount? I've been training my mount for a long time but it still have orange name
                          what youre talkin bou is blessing

what hes talkin bou is training

training mounts/heroes to red is a lot easier than blessing them to red :P
                          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                          Magus Rynd

Comment

my mount already have full stars from training that I needed more than 5000 stones just to fill the bar, my blessing is also+22 but it still have orange name

Comment

My mount is trained to Yellow status already.

All my heroes are maxed and I don't have enough herosouls to trade for one I can train even more.
                              Shadowbound
                              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                              League of Angels
                              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Working...
                              X