Totem Lord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
    don't fool yourself lol. If it wasn't for the god gear, they wouldn't have went so hardcore in cs-tycoon
    they also goin all out in world cup wagers
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      they also goin all out in world cup wagers
      that too and the return is really crappy. If it wasn't for the god gear they wouldn't be that crazy about it

Comment

don't fool yourself lol. If it wasn't for the god gear, they wouldn't have went so hardcore in cs-tycoon
        trust me , that is not that hardcore. go to the Chinese server see the guy with 5.7 mil BR, that is call hardcore.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

that too and the return is really crappy. If it wasn't for the god gear they wouldn't be that crazy about it
          this is a tough one, u have to bet the right team. still haven't see u in CS.
          Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
            this is a tough one, u have to bet the right team. still haven't see u in CS.
            what's your ign? and yes, that's the reason why I am saying that people spend that money for the god gear

Comment

you guys know that the top people in the soccer rankings are all G.Ms, they bet every single match and won every single one, which is impossible, and would also cost 300+ dollars within a few days
              Mage lvl 64
              BR 84k
              Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                you guys know that the top people in the soccer rankings are all G.Ms, they bet every single match and won every single one, which is impossible, and would also cost 300+ dollars within a few days
                yeah that was obvious too (even if they don't have GM tag)

Comment

yeah that was obvious too (even if they don't have GM tag)
                  wonder if i can report them for abusing G.M. rights lol...
                  Mage lvl 64
                  BR 84k
                  Server R2-590

Comment

nah, they'll tell you the player was checked and that it's actual players using diamonds (they will never say cash because it's a lie)

Comment

nah, they'll tell you the player was checked and that it's actual players using diamonds (they will never say cash because it's a lie)
                      with a 100% win ratio? would love to know how they will spin that, oh yah they are PRO at betting
                      Mage lvl 64
                      BR 84k
                      Server R2-590

Comment

with a 100% win ratio? would love to know how they will spin that, oh yah they are PRO at betting
                        Please be reasonable here, most all better are real players. they just either hardcore player or have the cash. if you are 100%, you should have 4500 points as yesterday. there was 15 bet-able matches. dodytiger is #1 with 3300 points, it means he lost a few bet here and there. Why someone spend their money always have to GM? I know at first month or two, they might have a few seeders, but they are long gone after the third month.
                        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
                          Please be reasonable here, most all better are real players. they just either hardcore player or have the cash. if you are 100%, you should have 4500 points as yesterday. there was 15 bet-able matches. dodytiger is #1 with 3300 points, it means he lost a few bet here and there. Why someone spend their money always have to GM? I know at first month or two, they might have a few seeders, but they are long gone after the third month.
                          most but many are not real players. Many are gms running with full diamonds accounts. Some are more obvious, some less. Take a look at this guy.A HUGE casher on s1 server yet somehow he does not have Lunaria, the basic angel for recharging. That is the first server that appeared and he suddenly just popped out of nowhere and gets up to 80k pts per tycoon. I don't play on that server but that shows me the obvious.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mars the bot.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	1689623

Comment

youll report them to who? GTArcade? well if they are G.M.s. they were surely sent there by the company itself to 'stimulate' spending fest
                            Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-19-2014, 02:38 AM.
                            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                            Magus Rynd

Comment

most but many are not real players. Many are gms running with full diamonds accounts. Some are more obvious, some less. Take a look at this guy.A HUGE casher on s1 server yet somehow he does not have Lunaria, the basic angel for recharging. That is the first server that appeared and he suddenly just popped out of nowhere and gets up to 80k pts per tycoon. I don't play on that server but that shows me the obvious.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91311[/ATTACH]

OK, first Lunaria is not offered to new player for free, and can't buy it on arena shop.
                              second, 80k on tycoon is nothing, on my sever even a free player made 40K without planing (only thing he saved it's gem cards), with planing u can do a lot more, 60K-80K is possible even for free play. if this guy spent a little, 80K easy. Is Inuwashi on S1 too? and all the big cash ballers? their tycoon should crush the 80K guy right?

someone, go to server talk to Mars Demo, if he had no guild (one person guild does not count), no friends, don't do TA TD infer, then he a suspect.

I used Nocturna until I'm lvl 50 switch to Boadicea, now I'm not a real player?
                              Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

what's your ign? and yes, that's the reason why I am saying that people spend that money for the god gear
                                you post a lot on the forum, u should know who I'm by now.
                                Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

Working...
                                X