Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mounts can be bough for diamons in Shop !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounts can be bough for diamons in Shop !!

I totally felt wasting of time to buy the Pride Lion in the Dijini Merchant event, I have been waiting for time to time and trying to get the shards for it.. If u can consider this and sell the Mounts at a fixed price at the shop, people can buy the mount which they like to buy and some people who miss the event can buy them directly instead of feeling bad ... Please do consider this !!

If they do sell mounts in the shop, it will be for the exact price you would end up paying for them in the events. So it's pretty pointless.

Comment

Its better because we have to wait for the even to come and we have no choice of the mounts to be bought, so if they make this change people can buy the mount which they prefer and not to wait for the time of the event.. The mount which is sold that the shop is totally not worth buying compared to the event mounts and fashion.. so if they put it up on the store people can buy what they need..

Ex: If I wanted to buy a tiger mount I have to wait for the event which will come maybe in a month but if it was in the shop I can buy it without waiting and I can earn more BR rating...

Comment

You're not smart,sorry.
        Logic of r2games:till you waiting for next event to get new mount/clothes/wings you can spend money to make yourself stronger.And you can not buy directly what you need in event,you need to fight(pay more money) to get mount/wings/clothes.Fixed price at shop mean that you can buy what you need and stop cashing.In event they can "milk" from you much more money.
        Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by LieesS(LoA) View Post
          You're not smart,sorry.
          Logic of r2games:till you waiting for next event to get new mount/clothes/wings you can spend money to make yourself stronger.And you can not buy directly what you need in event,you need to fight(pay more money) to get mount/wings/clothes.Fixed price at shop mean that you can buy what you need and stop cashing.In event they can "milk" from you much more money.
          Enjoy.
          I do understand but still if they can bring this on at least on few mounts that will really be great, and the royal shred and the fashion is just the basic and it sucks totally compared to the events...

Comment

Working...
          X